• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I've not really played it yet, apart from the first couple of campaign missions and maybe four of five team deathmatches.

It's blown me away constantly though, absolutely epic scenes at times.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm massively into Battlefield right now too - the maps are incredible. Amazing game to play. I'm only a Conquest or Operations player though. Haven't really ever looked at the other game modes.
Ive only dipped my toe in so far; deathmatch is all I've played. Conquest was my fav in B3, so that's where I'll be spending most time I think. Time goes so quick on it. Before I know it, it's time for bed ffs! I need to settle down on a free weekend and grind it.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Ive only dipped my toe in so far; deathmatch is all I've played. Conquest was my fav in B3, so that's where I'll be spending most time I think. Time goes so quick on it. Before I know it, it's time for bed ffs! I need to settle down on a free weekend and grind it.

It's mental how quick the time goes - I normally play on a Sunday arvo with a few mates in a squad and 4pm to bed time seems to pass in an instant.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still yearn for the return of online maps such as Halo 3/Reach and the early(ish) COD’s. Maps were easy to learn with a decent colour palette and none of this P2W additional items BS. You could easily get a decent ranking without much time put in.

I stick to offline more and more these days, shame the market for those games is so shallow nowadays.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm massively into Battlefield right now too - the maps are incredible. Amazing game to play. I'm only a Conquest or Operations player though. Haven't really ever looked at the other game modes.
It's so good. I held off on buying it because I really didn't have time but it was on sale last week and I've been playing it like a madman ever since. I think it may well be the best BF ever and it's the first one that is as fun to me as BC 2 was. I love what they've done with the scout class this year. You can stil snipe from distance but the mid range iron sight infantry rifles are class too. You an always be involved.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Neither have I. I'm still finding my feet on the conquests and getting killed a lot!

Godwin1

Very well-known
Quite liking the new Battlefield actually, though I exclusively run bolt-actions it's good fun, an improvement over BF3 and 4 imo. Can't see it topping Bad Company 2 though, my all time favorite.

Anyone cared to tell me about Cities Skylines?

Also I'm diamond in season 3, and platinum in season 4 and 5 in league of legends. Haven't been able to play a lot in recent year because of school.

Oh_Snap

Bought Witcher 3 while it was on sale. Massive disappointment. Who calls this an RPG?! While the story was a bit interesting i was devastated on how limited the gameplay actually is. 4/10. Rather play Batman or Far Cry, at least they don't pretend to be RPGs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom