• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Dr_Gooner

Yeah, it works. Welcome.

lol thanks. it's just that i'm trying to track down one of my first posts in this forum, where i introduced myself, and i recall writing about some of my first memories when supporting arsenal. can't seem to find the posts! when i click on past posts, comes up as none, even though i have over 600 posts!

Hi All, I've recently joined the forum and am looking to connect with other London-based fans who are planning to attend the next home game.

I'm also the social media manager for InMatch App (www.inmatch.net). The purpose of the app is to allowing Football/Soccer fans attending live games to share their visual experience from the stands with other fellow gunners around the world by using our app.

Feel free to message me!

Hunter Zolomon

Hi guys my name is Hunter Zolomon and when i am not terrorizing the flash or citizens of earth 2. I am you guessed it, terrorizing my fellow arsenal fans and my uni lecturers. Happy to join in the fun and banter of my fellow arsenal fans in this forum. Been sitting on the sidelines for too longer.

The Wright man

Hi everyone my name is Josselin and I'm a french gooner living in Paris. I fell under Arsenal's spell during the early nineties, when the George Graham squad won over Paris SG at Parc des Princes in the European Cup winners Cup semis. I really enjoyed the "boring Arsenal" with players like David Seaman, Lee Dixon, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Nigel Winterburn, John Jensen, Ray Parlour, Paul Merson, Kevin Campbell, Alan Smith and Ian Wright. I've really enjoyed Arsène Wenger's invincibles too !
My favourite band ? Pearl Jam !
My favourite beer ? Any trappist beer from Belgium !

SummerNight

Hey!

I am a half Arsenal and half Real Madrid fan. Didn't really watch Arsenal that much but after Özil moved I have started to catch myself watching more and more games. I also love Sanchez and his workhorse attitude.

JimBobFC

Hi there, I am a big fan of football all over the world. The sport is my passion, and I would like to stay
up to date with all the changes for various teams. I could talk about football all day too, I have been
numerous stadiums in the UK and I am now venturing out to European teams too.

JimBobFC

Hi there,

I am a big fan of football. The sport is my passion, and I would like to stay up to date with all the changes for various teams.

I could talk about football all day too, I have been to numerous stadiums in the UK and I am now venturing out to European teams too.

Hunter Zolomon

Hi there,

I am a big fan of football. The sport is my passion, and I would like to stay up to date with all the changes for various teams.

I could talk about football all day too, I have been to numerous stadiums in the UK and I am now venturing out to European teams too.
welcome and nice resume

OCELOT0411

Hi all

I had no idea where post this as I have never been on a football forum in my life, however I need your help! My boyfriend is a huge Arsenal Fan but as we live in the North of England he doesn't have a season ticket and of course can't get to London often.

He has never managed to get to a home game yet (he is originally from Africa) and as such I am thinking tickets to a home game would be about the best present ever! But I am a bit confused as to the best way to go about it. I am not keen on eBay or other sites like that as I want to know I am getting legit tickets before I give them as a gift. I was going to sign up as a member on the main site but it only gives me 'Red' membership options and I am not sure what my chances of getting home game tickets with that are?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Greatly appreciated if you can.

Ocelot xx

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hi all

I had no idea where post this as I have never been on a football forum in my life, however I need your help! My boyfriend is a huge Arsenal Fan but as we live in the North of England he doesn't have a season ticket and of course can't get to London often.

He has never managed to get to a home game yet (he is originally from Africa) and as such I am thinking tickets to a home game would be about the best present ever! But I am a bit confused as to the best way to go about it. I am not keen on eBay or other sites like that as I want to know I am getting legit tickets before I give them as a gift. I was going to sign up as a member on the main site but it only gives me 'Red' membership options and I am not sure what my chances of getting home game tickets with that are?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Greatly appreciated if you can.

Ocelot xx
Hi. My name is Craig. I live in the North-West. But i am a lifelong Gunner. Fave players are Giroud, Rambo and Özil.

Welcome to the 21st century

As for games, Oceleto, you can expect to get lower level premier league games like Watford or something. Assuming we beat Preston and get a home draw, the Cup would be your best bet.

Venice

Hi guys, I'm a new user in this forum.
My name's Matteo and I'm italian and I live in a small city 80 km far from Venice.

I'm a Gunner since 2008, when Arsenal beated Milan - the team I support - in UCL.

I tried to sign up two month ago, but I didn't receive the confirmation mail, so I create a new account.

I hope to discuss about my second favourite team in this forum.
Excuse me for my bad english, but I finished school 3 years ago :p

Bye ;)

Axel_Gunner

Hi guys, I'm a new user in this forum.
My name's Matteo and I'm italian and I live in a small city 80 km far from Venice.

I'm a Gunner since 2008, when Arsenal beated Milan - the team I support - in UCL.

I tried to sign up two month ago, but I didn't receive the confirmation mail, so I create a new account.

I hope to discuss about my second favourite team in this forum.
Excuse me for my bad english, but I finished school 3 years ago :p

Bye ;)

welcome
best timing for an introduction.
atmosphere here is great right now :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom