• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

skip spence

After I watched the Everton-ManU highlights one thing puzzles me

Why did Ibrahimovic stand in midfield when they are building an attack? Surely running into the penalty box would be a better option... or this is some sort of Moaningho's new strategy I don't know about
Thought that was odd too. To a degree that's his style though. Zlatan often strolls around like he doesn't have a care, making no attempt to get into play or trying to make things happen. Then suddenly he explodes into life and is behind the back-line. Something to do with his huge frame too. A man that size can't run around like Sanchez.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I don't mind him.
did you watch that interview on AFTV with him and Robbie?

He's one of those UTD. fans that a few have been writing about in earlier posts. Let him & his pals experience a bit of football pain for a decade or so and bring them down a notch or two...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
did you watch that interview on AFTV with him and Robbie?

He's one of those UTD. fans that a few have been writing about in earlier posts. Let him & his pals experience a bit of football pain for a decade or so and bring them down a notch or two...
I did. I still don't mind him. If I'm gonna start minding dicks and assholes in football, I'll have to quit the game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, the Man Utd fans here are responsible for all of that stuff. There is nothing rocket science about being nice to nice people since they're nice to you. Its a good thing and should be the norm regardless of club affiliations, opinions or whatever.
I'm only nice to them because its the norm on here. Honestly, I dislike every United supporter, even if they're the nicest people in the world. Supporting that club, turning a blind eye to all the **** they pulled and standing behind the anti-christ means something is seriously wrong with you. Can't trust people like that tbh.

Song Billong

Wow there has been some absolute rubbish posted in here.

Unless you know every single United supporter personally, you cannot call them all khunts or w*nkers, etc. If you genuinely hate someone because of the sporting team they support then I feel sorry for you.

Every supporter base has flogs (just take a look around in here for confirmation - every second post is a knob measuring contest).

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It is why I can't understand why people are so nice to the United fans who post here. Surely everyone must have know they laugh with their friends at our club. They laughed when they ended our run with Rooney dive, or when they tried to kill Reyes, they laughed at the tackle Fletcher did on Arshavin, etc. This is not nice people.

Ask Sp**s fans what we did to them to get into the top division and after Biblical stuff :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Unless you know every single United supporter personally, you cannot call them all khunts or w*nkers, etc. If you genuinely hate someone because of the sporting team they support then I feel sorry for you.

Every supporter base has flogs (just take a look around in here for confirmation - every second post is a knob measuring contest).
Maybe I put too much on it, I was just kidding, like Hydro and my Bangladeshi friend. Not on my best when I'm sleepy. :(

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'm only nice to them because its the norm on here. Honestly, I dislike every United supporter, even if they're the nicest people in the world. Supporting that club, turning a blind eye to all the **** they pulled and standing behind the anti-christ means something is seriously wrong with you. Can't trust people like that tbh.
Its not their fault. You can empathize with a fellow football fan despite all the normal bantering stuff-neither have control over whats up with their clubs. If Arsenal do something stupid me or you won't stop supporting the club you love even though we may not support the actions in isolation.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Stop preaching, ffs.

Top Bottom