• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

For me, if you ask any Leicester fan you'd win the title and then get relegated when they got up, they would bite your hand off. He clearly lost the dressing room but it still seems wrong to me, idk.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There has been talk of players wanting him out, tbh it is very strange timing with them still in the CL and with an away goal. Taking that into account, I think players must be involved and that's a shame considering the journey they have been on with him. I now hope they get relegated!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Mourinho knows what it's like to lose the dressing room though, in fact he's a bit of an expert at it

carlito'sway

Established Member
There has been talk of players wanting him out, tbh it is very strange timing with them still in the CL and with an away goal. Taking that into account, I think players must be involved and that's a shame considering the journey they have been on with him. I now hope they get relegated!

Yeah, apparently a group of players, led by the GK, Schmeichel (sp?), plotted his removal and their shady club owner obliged.
Apparently, they wanted Mancini but he told them he thanks but non thanks.

OSBK

Established Member
Shocking overall.

Dont rate CR but cannot deny what he achieved was amazing.

Leicester have alot of egos and bad eggs, that team will implode and go down.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We really dodged a bullet with Jamie Vardy!

In way yes, but he suffered from not having the space and constant supply he had last season. It's not like he's stopped being a threat, working hard and trying to get into the right positions.

It's not as if our forward options other than Alexis have exactly shown they're capable of producing what's needed for a title challenge in terms of their output.

carlito'sway

Established Member
LCFC and its players are taking a beating in the media today. Most of the pundits, from Carragher, Henry, Lineker, Gerrard or Rio are blasting them for the Ranieri's firing. LCFC went from the fairy tale story last year to the most despised club in the PL. PR nightmare.
Now every one hopes they go down.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Really shocking...he just won you...YOU..Leicester ****ing city the PL title last season...!

The owners who hogged the limelight last season and wanted to show "goodwill" to the fans are really going to feel the heat for now....alas poeple would eventually forget it though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
View attachment 1586

This is how Leicester ended their 14/15 campaign before Dilly Dong Dong joined them. But, yeah, let's give all the praise to him because without him they clearly were nothing.

Sure, they had a good run at the end of an dreadful season in 14/15. We have seen that over an over before, mediocre teams going on a run to save their spot in a top league. That does not change the fact they are mediocre in first place, hence their perilous position to start with.

Having said that Ranieri he deserves all the praise for the title. This is a bunch of average players and he led them to do the impossible. Myopic to think otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom