• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kaylor Navas, expensive CB, Fornals, cheap young LB and semi expensive winger.

5 players in, maybe 6 with a young RB.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Out:

Cech - 100k p/w
Ospina £3m agreed fee? + 70k p/w
Lichsteiner - released, 90k p/w
Mustafi - £15-20m + 90k p/w
Ramsey - 100k p/w
Özil - big question mark over whether we could get a fee, 350k p/w
Welbeck - 70k p/w

Total - around £20m to add to the budget and 870k p/w freed up in wages.

Squad left after departures:

Leno
Martinez
Macey or one of the other youth goalkeepers

Bellerin
Jenkinson
Sokratis
Mavropanos
Koscielny
Holding
Chambers
Monreal
Kolasinac

Torreira
Xhaka
Guendozi
Elnenny
AMN
Willock
Smith-Rowe
Nelson
Iwobi
Mkhitaryan

Aubameyang
Lacazette
Nketiah

Bring in:

Starting quality CB
Rabiot on a free
Thorgan Hazard - £20m

Additional comments:

Look at RB if question marks over Bellerin fitness for start of season.

Keep Elnenny around to allow ESR and Willock to go out on loan for the season.

Chambers and AMN versatility a big plus to have in the squad.

Players out permanently/on loan plus the three signings I've put down would leave us with a squad of 26 (although one or two would still be young enough not to be registered on the PL list)

Koscielny and Monreal to see out their deals and provide a bit of needed continuity in a massive transition period for our squad, plus the fact both are still more than capable of producing on the field when called upon.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Out: ~£105m
El neny - 10m
Mustafi - 20m
Auba/Laca - 50m
Jenkinson - 5m
Koscielny - 5m
Mkhi - 15m
Özil - Loan or free

In: ~£170
RW- Pepe, Thauvin or Malcom 40-60m
LW - Zaha 50m
CM/CAM - Havertz 40m
CM - Rabiot free
RB - Aaron Wan-Bissaka 30m

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Butland (15m), Laschelles, (40m) Cresswell (30m), Rabiot, Zaha/Pavon/Lozano (50-60m).

-----------------------------------Leno---------------------------------
--Bellerin------Laschelles------------Sokratis--------Cresswell--
----------------------Rabiot----------Torreria-----------------------
---Zaha-------------------
Mkhitarian
-----------------Lacazette-------------Aubameyang----------------

Reluctantly Özil is sold as it's clear Emery doesn't fancy him. Mkhi takes the 10 with one of Iwobi, ESR or Nelson learning. Sell El Nenny, Kolasinac and lose Ramsey, Welbeck and Cech.

Nketiah, Mavrapanon and Nelson get a higher squad profile.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm worried about the winger acquisition. I watched Lille and Nice yesterday and whenever Pepe and Saint Maximin come up against any form of capable defender it's like they disappear.

There isn't a stand out candidate. Probably explains the link to Trossard.

ArsenalFever

I'm worried about the winger acquisition. I watched Lille and Nice yesterday and whenever Pepe and Saint Maximin come up against any form of capable defender it's like they disappear.

There isn't a stand out candidate. Probably explains the link to Trossard.
Julian Brandt would be a good option, if we were really considering offing Mustafi, then a possible swap plus cash would make sense.

I would also like to add Marco Asensio to my list of potential transfers, would be expensive but the type of player I believe we need.

Krevsnih

Lovely to watch this season of Ajax. Sooo many players I want. Beek, Ligt ofcourse, but could also get Schone and Tagliafico.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We need a LB, Tagliafico would be excellent. I'd also give Ziyech a chance if we bin Özil, he breathes football. Van de Beek would be a good addition, but we have plenty in midfield and it's not a priority. De Ligt is out of our league.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Bring back Fabregas. The excitement and the lift would be unbelievable. He made a mistake leaving and Wenger should have never turned him down when he wanted to come back. let's bring him home

ArsenalFever

Rumours of Joao Félix having a £100m price tag, Thiago Almada of Velez in Argentina would be bargain of the century in today's current market. Post brexit, permit restrictions are likely to change, could be seeing more South America youth in England.
Thiago Almada is the most talented youth player iv'e watched play in many years.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
CF: Chalov
WF: Tsygankov
CM: Nkunku
CB: Konate
LB: Tierney
Rb: Aarons
GK: Madjek

We need to revamp the squad and get players before they break out or make the ligue 1 move.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom