• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 35 + Midweek Fixtures

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

To be sadly honest, I cant see us getting a ****ing thing up there. We'll have to score 4, because I can see them scoring 3.

We're well capable of scoring 4-5, its a matter of our Mustafi burdened defense being able to keep out the corresponding 4-5 Wolves are capable of reciprocating that's the problem :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We're well capable of scoring 4-5, its a matter of our Mustafi burdened defense being able to keep out the corresponding 4-5 Wolves are capable of reciprocating that's the problem :lol:
No Ramsey and Özil can't be expected to contribute... I think we're in trouble. That Watford game is fresh in the memory and it's now very hard to ignore how jammy we were.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd love to see Brighton do us a favour tonight, massively doubt it tho.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I passed the stadium today at around 13:30 and they had about 1,000 high vis helpers being drilled on something and lots of other activity around the entrances. Looks like they're still having serious teething problems. The ****ing burger van had already started trying to punt burgers! Eight hours before kick off ffs. They seem to be getting lots of low paid help. A few dads with their sons were having picnics opposite on walls as well, just staring at the stadium :lol:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Brighton defending for their lives and just about make it to half at 0-0, come on Brighton! Hold on please!

Top Bottom