• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He won't leave. We had already agreed to sell him before and he rejected, that was before he was rewarded with a new deal too so even less likely now.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He won't leave. We had already agreed to sell him before and he rejected, that was before he was rewarded with a new deal too so even less likely now.

nah, back then he actually played some minutes and probably thought he has a chance.
he'll be informed he is in no plans at all, and if he still wants to stay, ok, but I doubt it's gonna happen now that he gets a clear message

also, getting called by someone who he actually knows will make him think more straight, like his former coach Sousa. Özil leaving will make it all even more easier for him to decide :)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
All these links about departures and arrivals are from poverty sources, it seems like speculation or we have hardly progressed at selling/signing anyone.

If I go off speculation alone, this is looking like a tasty transfer window though (departure wise)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can imagine he will go this summer and we should make a raise on the 5m that we signed him for.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom