• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Nom de Plume

Long time lurker.
Arsenal FC supporter since early 1970's.
Dad Charlton, uncle was Millwall.
Followed my Arsenal through thin, very thin and sometimes thick, home and away for decades.
I have been fortunate enough to be present at many monumental moments in our famous history and, 1989 is probably my favourite one.
Finals wins and losses, huge wins and losses over rivals from those crap pretenders down the road to, Mancs and Scousers.
Honestly good to have signed in here, and perhaps because of my age I am slightly concerned about the loose use of the word '*****'?
Perhaps it is a hip thing, but in my day, it was a very punishable term for a bloke.
This site has a nice feel good factor about it, but may I ask if 'that' word be put to bed, and another term used instead?

Fanx.

Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume

Hi everyone,

I am a Red Star Belgrade fan and scarf collector. "You aren't an Arsenal fan, so why are you on this forum?" You migt ask. I remember the two matches between our clubs dearly, and I would like to commemorate those memories by acquiring matchday scarves from that game. If anyone has one, knows someone that has one, or can help me in any way to find one, I would appreciate it a lot.

Matchday scarves generally lose their value after the matchday and I am sure there must be somebody willing to sell theirs.

I hope your club turns back into its former self and I wish you the best of luck for the upcoming season.

Thanks in advance,

Red Star Belgrade supporter

Hey there.
I recall in 1978 that Red Star beat us in the UEFA Cup.
I got ****e the next day at school, my final year there.
Red Lights, Spell danger by Billy Ocean was ringing out in every ****ing class that day.
Sorry, but no scarves here. We smoked jays and had knuckle dusters.
:lol:

Hartson67

Hello all, been hanging around for a little while now and thought I'd sign up. I'm from Glasgow and support Celtic, but I've liked Arsenal ever since they beat Man Who to the title and 1998. Always enjoyed how Arsenal play football and how the club has been run through the years.

It's good to finally sign up, and if it's ok with you I'll hang around :)

Hello, been floating around for years. Been an Arsenal supporter for about 28 years, Wiltord was my entry point. I run a head hunting company. I was on the fence with Wenger but was frustrated by the level of delusion, with Emery the football is currently painful due to the weird tactical decisions. I was for Klopp before he went to Liverpool, he would have been perfect for us.

I miss Henry and Berkamp. That's about it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
just struck my mind that i havent posted here! Hello! I like Arsenal. I am a fishmonger from Belgium. Looking forward to a prosperous season!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Been stalking this forum for what feels like forever for transfer news at first, but found some great banter along the way...hope to join the hall of fame of posters one day...like the guy who said he never brushed his teeth, and the random Colombian who put a curse on everyone...they are missed.

Obviously a supporter of The Arsenal, for both too long and not long enough!

Last edited:

Trigger

Evening all.

I’ve been supporting Arsenal since the early 90s. I started posting in this forum about 15 years ago under a different account, stopped for a few years and have been back as a lurker for the last several years :lol:

Thought I’d start a fresh account and be more active seeing as I read the forum most days anyway!

Not much to say on the state of the team right here other than I have my fingers well and truly crossed, for a change in management after the Leicester game!

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Evening all.

I’ve been supporting Arsenal since the early 90s. I started posting in this forum about 15 years ago under a different account, stopped for a few years and have been back as a lurker for the last several years :lol:

Thought I’d start a fresh account and be more active seeing as I read the forum most days anyway!

Not much to say on the state of the team right here other than I have my fingers well and truly crossed, for a change in management after the Leicester game!
Respect, Trig. I used to read this forum many moons ago too. What was your name back then?

ScotsGooner89

Hi all,

Long time lurker, mainly around transfer window times. Found myself checking the forum constantly in last few weeks so thought I should sign up. 30 year old Scotsman who randomly started supporting arsenal 25 years ago, and have never looked back...until now. I love this club but it’s becoming increasingly hard to show interest for 2 hours on our match days. Hoping joining in here can ease that pain.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hi all,

Long time lurker, mainly around transfer window times. Found myself checking the forum constantly in last few weeks so thought I should sign up. 30 year old Scotsman who randomly started supporting arsenal 25 years ago, and have never looked back...until now. I love this club but it’s becoming increasingly hard to show interest for 2 hours on our match days. Hoping joining in here can ease that pain.

Welcome aboard, misery does love company ;)

Bloodbather

Established Member

Hello everyone. 23 year old Gooner from Ankara, Turkey. Been an Arsenal fan since I was 7. This is actually not my first account here, I posted a little with the first one a couple of years back and tried to access that one a couple of days ago but it encounters a problem with the log in so I just created a new one instead.

Rough times at the club, but the Mikel Arteta hiring has me excited and made me want to come back to the forum. I hope to stick around, hopefully this account doesn't encounter an issue.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Hello everyone. 23 year old Gooner from Ankara, Turkey. Been an Arsenal fan since I was 7. This is actually not my first account here, I posted a little with the first one a couple of years back and tried to access that one a couple of days ago but it encounters a problem with the log in so I just created a new one instead.

Rough times at the club, but the Mikel Arteta hiring has me excited and made me want to come back to the forum. I hope to stick around, hopefully this account doesn't encounter an issue.

Merhaba and welcome to the forum. My barber is a Turkish gooner as well btw. No idea why that's relevant, but welcome anyway.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom