• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No way this happens :lol:, I'd genuinely be shocked if UEFA have the balls to pull this off.

Brown envelopes will be pocketed and it will all go away.

Would set a huuuuge precedent if it was to happen though and I hope it does.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don’t get how any Arsenal fan would want City to win the league over Liverpool. Chelsea & City ruined football in this country and made it just billionaires play thing.

Man City are just gonna keep spending to stay at the top and no one can stop them.

GunnerShy

I don’t get how any Arsenal fan would want City to win the league over Liverpool. Chelsea & City ruined football in this country and made it just billionaires play thing.

Man City are just gonna keep spending to stay at the top and no one can stop them.

Couldn’t agree more. I hate city. The media gush over them as though having limitless resources (or rather ignoring the limits) and using them to assemble a great squad over the course of ten or so years is an amazing achievement.

it seems as though the tap at Chelsea has been turned off or down which has bought them back to the pack.

If UEFA don’t ban them from the UCL (as chase down PSG) they might as well disband the FFP experiment. And if it proves to be true? What the the EPL do? Do they care? They should.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

If UEFA don’t ban them from the UCL (as chase down PSG) they might as well disband the FFP experiment. And if it proves to be true? What the the EPL do? Do they care? They should.

Fully agree with this, if they are found guilty and UEFA kick them out the CL then surely the FA should be all over it as well.

To be honest the FFP might as well be announced as a huge failure and just dismiss the whole idea now and let clubs do what they want; how you can have two sponsorship deals one at City and one at PSG which are clearly dodgy and blatantly obvious that an average joe can see yet UEFA do nothing about?

They turned a blind eye years ago, for them to crack down now is embarrassing.

And then there is Monaco who somehow got away with having a tiny stadium, barely any fans yet went on a mega spending spree years ago, they dropped £140mil in one summer with an 18k stadium, piss poor tv deals etc and huge amounts in wages, all after promotion from Ligue 2.. FFP is a joke and always has been.

LeTallec

EbyZs8gmRPepwpyRA

Man City winning the league will put clubs who cannot spend money like they do in a very tight spot. Man City can afford to buy their way out of trouble and not be bothered by duds like Mangala or Robinho or Jovetic.. The only non sugar daddy club who can spend without being bother is probably Man United but even they have a limit

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

EbyZs8gmRPepwpyRA

Man City winning the league will put clubs who cannot spend money like they do in a very tight spot. Man City can afford to buy their way out of trouble and not be bothered by duds like Mangala or Robinho or Jovetic.. The only non sugar daddy club who can spend without being bother is probably Man United but even they have a limit

Member since 2004 :eek:

Pep really is a peace of **** isn't he? How can a treble be more difficult than champions league? He won treble but lost easy in champions league. He is so ****ing stupid. This ****ing *****. Then he said no team in country has compete on all fronts. He really is a peace of ****. Hope City get banned, and he gets banned. And I never have to see his face again.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Pep really is a peace of **** isn't he? How can a treble be more difficult than champions league? He won treble but lost easy in champions league. He is so ****ing stupid. This ****ing *****. Then he said no team in country has compete on all fronts. He really is a peace of ****. Hope City get banned, and he gets banned. And I never have to see his face again.
How are the anger management classes going? Not well?

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom