• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm surprised we got more than £25m tbh, I just wish we could have done it earlier and spent the money. Having said that who knows, maybe Everton are taking a leaf out of our book and paying the fee over 4 years. Either way I wish him all the best.

Wouldn't have thought Iwobi would go out first. Özil and Mikitaryan are just too well protected by their wages because of Gazidis.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Is there any deadline that this has to be announced by even with the paperwork in?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Sad to see him go but at the same time this is what the last regime was at fault.

Next year his stock probably decreases and we pray to ship him for way less... He had 3 full seasons to establish himself, it may be the time for Nelson to try.

This is the highest ammount we'll ever get for him.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
You came back as well, Mavis. Raul can raise the ****ing dead. :cool:

Yea man, been lurking from time to time, arsenal just takes up so much of your time ))))

Well now that it is starting to turn into a good drug, might as well get dragged in lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it my take time because everton come late you know going to liverpool have interview get photos.

malik180

There is no place for sentimental judgment of players in big clubs. Iwobi was given 2 seasons more than he warranted. Yes, he is physically strong and yes he can dribble nicely when he is outside the box. But inside the box he was pathetic. He is nearly the same age as Pepe and Pepe is considered to be a late bloomer. I think this is a fantastic business done by the club.

Important season for Nelson. He has to show signs that he belongs at a top-level. If he fails, I wouldn't mind cashing on him as well after this season. Survival of the fittest. No other way club can improve. Its why we stagnated as a Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom