• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not the best news. Luckily there is an international break soon, the only time when it actually seems useful. He will only miss 3 PL games, max 4.

I hope Martinelli gets a chance to play, he has shown a lot of promise.

DasBootist

Not to worried about this Laca gets the rest he needs and Nelson comes in on the right while Abua goes Centre. If we want to recapture the form Nelson showed in Germany last season he has to play.
Pepe's on the right m8. He's an inside forward

Not to worried about this Laca gets the rest he needs and Nelson comes in on the right while Abua goes Centre. If we want to recapture the form Nelson showed in Germany last season he has to play.
Nelson didn't show much in the first two games he played.
Don't get me wrong, I love the youth being given chances but it's sink or swim for me if they can't grab it it with both hands. As of now, am more intrested in Willock, Martinelli and ESR getting minutes than anyone else in the youth setup.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But losing Lacazette is not a big deal like hopefully we will see next summer when we sell him... 2-3 weeks. Our better striker is fit and don't have to play on the wings. I'm very positive about the situation!

Sorry to be a downer, but it's much more likely that we sell Auba if he doesn't renew and wants new challenge in last part of his career. He is the kind of person who might do it and I wouldn't blame him.

Lacazette has 2 years in contract after this season unlike Auba who has 1. Unless the club sees keeping him has more worth than letting him go for free.

Sorry to be a downer, but it's much more likely that we sell Auba if he doesn't renew and wants new challenge in last part of his career. He is the kind of person who might do it and I wouldn't blame him. Lacazette has 2 years in contract after this season unlike Auba who has 1.

Selling Auba could work just as fine. We could probably even get more money for him than Laca.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Selling Auba could work just as fine. We could probably even get more money for him than Laca.

I edited a bit. But yeah, wouldn't be nice to lose his kind of player and person, so let's hope we get UCL and can convince him.

They already didn't do what they told, selling players who have less that 2 years in contract, which is totally understandable in this case.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yep, always liked his profile, the new Adebayor. My problem is that Lacazette has been overrated to a level he really hasn’t shown, and a guy that was banging goals for the Championship looks more like a goal threat than Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom