• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Désiré Doué

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Too saucy for this institution.

Chelsea’s number 23 is probably what we’ll go for.

They not the same though?

This guy looks a direct competitor to Smith Rowe. Quick combination play through the middle, with what looks like ability to carry and play as a creator between the lines.

If there is an opportunity at 40m Euros then I think this is a no brainer to be honest. I'd pause the Hato deal and tap him up for next season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This guy looks a direct competitor to Smith Rowe. Quick combination play through the middle, with what looks like ability to carry and play as a creator between the lines.

If there is an opportunity at 40m Euros then I think this is a no brainer to be honest. I'd pause the Hato deal and tap him up for next season.
Chelsea be 23 is very good on the duels and has PL experience. Rice and Chelsea nr 23 seems Arteta dream midfield. No sauce gang

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ngl that looks like our sort of player. Just needs to work on his La Croqueta 😭

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah Doue is the attacker we need to go for. If we do both Smith Rowe and Vieira, then go for Olise as well.

Trossard, Martinelli, Saka, Havertz, Jesus, Ødegaard, Olise, Sesko, Doue as our goalscoring options is really good. I can see us crossing 100 goals in the league if we bring them in, as well as a DLP like Guimaraes.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom