• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Edu won multiple trophies here, even benched Gilberto deservedly for a time in the Invincible season...but all the ****ing losers on here calling him a "bEtA mEnTaLiTy" , when what do you actually win in your lives?

It's a PR company public line ffs, who cares what he tweets...main thing is what he does behind the scenes this summer with Arteta and Josh!

Respect our proper successful ex players, you pathetic losers 👍

You tell'em, lad!!

8bn0gnS-pjRPSvqVJlekkqrAxxk=.gif

This is for my pyromaniac remark, isn't it?!! :lol:

ksarp

I haven't read through most of the sentiments here, but here's my take ... What was glaringly obvious was the lack of experience with Arsenal. What gives me hope is that this young team is showing that they learn from experience.
GMart has had two defensive lapses in the last two games resulting in goals. He also was not switched on enough to convert a chance in the last game. My hope is that he learns from this. We have to beat Wolves...period.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Let's be realistic here. Making the quarter finals is a great improvement for this team. Believe it, in real life most things happen incrementally. Would being elminated in the semis be better?
the only better thing is getting more revenue, that's it.
no difference getting eliminated by Bayern in quarter or Real in semi-final IMO.

Probably we avoided the chance of getting beat 10-2 in two legs, see how knackered our players are.
If Sane and Gnabry/Coman could cause us so much problems, imagine what Rodrygo and Vini Jr could do to us.

We are not the team that was in January/February anymore.

Artemis

Let's be realistic here. Making the quarter finals is a great improvement for this team. Believe it, in real life most things happen incrementally. Would being elminated in the semis be better?
Uhh yeah?

But more important than the stage is the team we lose to. We lost to a weak Bayern team. This was a major step backwards for Arteta's project sadly. He's looking more like our Pochettino. In fact, even Pochettino did much better than Arteta (at least in Europe). That's the harsh reality.

Artemis

the only better thing is getting more revenue, that's it.
no difference getting eliminated by Bayern in quarter or Real in semi-final IMO.

Probably we avoided the chance of getting beat 10-2 in two legs, see how knackered our players are.
If Sane and Gnabry/Coman could cause us so much problems, imagine what Rodrygo and Vini Jr could do to us.

We are not the team that was in January/February anymore.
It doesn't matter if we got knocked out in the Semis. It was still important for our team to eliminate a rubbish Bayern team, even if it's just to prove that they're not rubbish themselves.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I KANE not believe it. What a DIER way to go out.

The King Arsenal GIF

Keep going Arsenal, finish as high as possible in the league. (Dare I say win the league). Get Champions League football again for next season.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Edu won multiple trophies here, even benched Gilberto deservedly for a time in the Invincible season...but all the ****ing losers on here calling him a "bEtA mEnTaLiTy" , when what do you actually win in your lives?

It's a PR company public line ffs, who cares what he tweets...main thing is what he does behind the scenes this summer with Arteta and Josh!

Respect our proper successful ex players, you pathetic losers 👍

Yeah Edu is one of the few winners remaining at the club. I’m not as mad about it as you, but I am surprised at the various beta comments.

It’s ok to be proud of what’s been done to date in my opinion, it’s not like he’s wheeling out the party bus.

RedSquad

I was actually happy that we miss out on the club world cup but then just read every club there gets 50 million just for the participation????

El Realista

I was actually happy that we miss out on the club world cup but then just read every club there gets 50 million just for the participation????
Yes... Juicy money and that's only about FIFA money, because sponsors and commercial deals obviously increase a lot in this new comp

ksarp

Uhh yeah?

But more important than the stage is the team we lose to. We lost to a weak Bayern team. This was a major step backwards for Arteta's project sadly. He's looking more like our Pochettino. In fact, even Pochettino did much better than Arteta (at least in Europe). That's the harsh reality.
Ok, would u say Real Madrid was a weak team? I'd say they were, yet edged City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom