• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I don't know bro, just imagine him doing that to Harry Kane in the CL next season if it makes you feel better about it
No, it doesn't. We're already hated. Ben White is apparently 'the most dislikeable player in the PL" because he likes to tickle goalkeepers during set pieces. Can you imagine if this savage played for us?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I agree if there were other options of a player with similar quality available in that age range.
Not sure if there is any anywhere close.

We also signed Partey when he was the same age. For DMs/CMs its difficult to shine at a young age. If you do shine then Madrid would just get you.
*Ahem* 😳

Goonger

You know what I don’t watch much of Newcastle and have rarely paid attention to this guy in particular. BUTTT…

He’s actually pretty silky. 5 goals and 6 assists from a deeper mid role for Newcastle.

Passing range also seems way better than I thought. He’s had 2 years in the PL as well, perfect time to move and he’s perfectly acclimatised.

I think Bruno, Rice and Ødegaard has the potential to be the best midfield in Europe.

I keep saying, he's a much better player than many think on here. He is a very good all rounder, he can play deep and dictate play, he can play line breaking passes, he's tenacious, he can tackle, he has an engine, but he can also play further forward either being creative or getting on the ends of chances.

He'd be the ultimate partner for Rice if you want your midfield to be tactically flexible and be able to play different roles because both him and Rice and do that very well. They would also be a nightmare to play against.

He's just a prick. But he's a prick that if in your team you accept and grow to love.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Ideal player for us imo. Not sure if his general behaviour on the pitch is blinding people to his ability but he easily makes top five best CMs in the league for me. Perfect all round player that would take us up a level and complete our midfield. I’d be totally happy with using most of our budget on his release clause.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I keep saying, he's a much better player than many think on here. He is a very good all rounder, he can play deep and dictate play, he can play line breaking passes, he's tenacious, he can tackle, he has an engine, but he can also play further forward either being creative or getting on the ends of chances.

He'd be the ultimate partner for Rice if you want your midfield to be tactically flexible and be able to play different roles because both him and Rice and do that very well. They would also be a nightmare to play against.

He's just a prick. But he's a prick that if in your team you accept and grow to love.
Yeah I agree. He seems to have the reputation of a workhorse ****houser here, and that is part of who he is, but he's definitely a baller as well. Xhaka was the popular comparison for him when he was at Athletico Paranaense, and he is indeed like a quicker, more technical Xhaka.

So he would fit the idea of "Xhaka replacemen" perfectly, if that is indeed what we want.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom