• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Another local rome paper saying Chambers is backup option if Lazio fail to sign Jamal lascelles

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We should be looking at Lascelles if he's available. Not sure why Newcastle would sell though?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Loan :lol:. Give us 20M or don't bother
Are Sheffield Utd in the PL this season? Or else I don't see Chambers wanting to go there.

Pretty strange no PL clubs are after him though. HG, young, versatile and still room to grow with a decent performance last season.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Loan :lol:. Give us 20M or don't bother

Any clubs coming to us with loan suggestions (especially promoted clubs who are flush with money) should be advised that the prices for the following players are fixed :

1. Chambers £25 million

2. El-Neny £8 million

3. Mkhitaryan £20 million

4. Kolasinac £20 million

5. Jenkinson £5 million

We're not entertaining offers for Koscielny, he's being made an example of to the others as a matter of principle.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Can't believe this ended up being such a bad signing

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's unbelievable, because when you sign a young player you expect them to at the very least make you a profit, we'll probably end up not even getting back the 16 million that we paid for him.

It's just another horrendous transfer from the last regime that we can list alongside Elneny, Mustafi and the likes.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

When he signed for us he was playing RB for Saints, Wenger clearly saw him as a CB but he got it wrong. Fulham got the best out of him as DM, I think if mid/lower table teams considered him as a DM we would maybe get the £20m he's supposedly worth. As a CB I'd say £15m max.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How much his salary? Before he signed new contract was on 25K. i think now he between 50K-60k the PL clubs shouldn't have problems paying that

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't think he is. He's a better rotation option than Elneny for sure. Provides great depth in two positions and is HG. I also think he's a better CB than most want to give him credit for. He has great utility for us this season given we're still in the Europa.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Id rather keep him than loan him and if a good enough offer is made then he can be sold. But it would need to be in excess of 25m.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I don't think he is. He's a better rotation option than Elneny for sure. Provides great depth in two positions and is HG. I also think he's a better CB than most want to give him credit for. He has great utility for us this season given we're still in the Europa.
He played pretty well at CB for us before last season near the end. He may as well find his footing here if he stays in defense or as a utility player. We play more to his attributes in defense here than Fulham, Ireland etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom