• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Groups G and H are the only two I look at and can't pick the outright qualifiers. The rest looks boring and predictable.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Cech gives Chelsea the team we signed Pepe from thereby helping them even more, the prick.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Expecting Sp**s' poor league results following CL matches to continue with trips to Belgrade and Athens.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't wait for us to draw against teams that's i never heard of before ffs

Would love us to get Celtic (should they qualify) but if it means an influx of their **** fans like we had in the Tierney transfer thread then maybe we're better avoiding them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for us to draw against teams that's i never heard of before ffs

Best draw we can get imo is Rangers, Liege and Lugano.

Easy teams and all flights under two hours meaning long flights back to London won’t be an issue.

Plutarch

I am a huge fan of this speech! Have to respect a man who starts off with Shakespeare.

"As flies to wanton boys we are for the gods, they kill us for their sport."

"Soon the science will not only be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, soon the science will fix the cells to the state and so we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes, wars, will still kill us but unfortunately, crimes, wars, will multiply."

"I love football. Thank you."

Sanis

Russian clubs in the first pot is just absurd, their league is s***e, Zenit in first pot, Leipzig in fourth.. won't be surprised if Leipzig will win the group and Zenit finish fourth.

Top Bottom