• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christoph Metzelder allegedly a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Genuine question: what’s a *****?

I see people throw it about lightly I thought it just meant idiot.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Yeah cos that's the same thing.

I'm not mocking the kids in America, i'm mocking it's stupid gun culture and horrific failure to protect it's children.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah cos that's the same thing.

I'm not mocking the kids in America, i'm mocking it's stupid gun culture and horrific failure to protect it's children.
You can get a gun just as easily here as you could there so that begs the question, why don't we have several incidents of school shootings? Not even one..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I honestly had no idea it meant that. Had to check it myself.

Me neither, thought it was related to "nonsense". But it's not all it means I think.

Oh how I reminisce over the great day when GDeep called me a *****! :trophy:

GDeep™ said: "Shout out to Christoph Metzelder, gutted we never signed him. Great lad."

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No, it isn't. Why don't we have shootings here in South Africa if getting a gun is as easy, sometimes easier, than the states. If that is the reason for shootings why don't they happen here?
Different mentality perhaps. Yanks still think us English are going to invade them and subjugate them. The NRA whips people up into a sort of crazed paranoid frenzy. Also, i don't know what guns are on sale in South Africa but if you look at some of the guns in the US, they are not toy guns or water pistols. They are weapons of war.The Las Vegas shooting was the prime example of that. There is something seriously bloody wrong in a country if one man can shoot 500 people. The final factor why you don't have shootings but guns readily available is pure luck. Guns belong only in the hands of the fully trained, police, army etc. No civilian needs or should have access to a gun. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Back on top, a gun should be used on this ****.

Pepes blue pill

The English wouldnt exist if you gave us guns, we would all kill each other, if we even made it to brexit there is no way we would still be here debating the subject to this day, we all be dead, I would just try hang around long enough to see as many leavers killed as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom