• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crazy Dog Toure

gypped

I love to watch Kolo play. His enthusiasm is just brilliant, and me makes me love Arsenal even more. We are one of the few clubs, it seems, where the players really love the club, and aren't just chess pieces. People like Kolo and Henry, and everyone say so, and that's what makes us so great.

GoonerLuke

Mad Jens said:
If Kolo did become the first choice Right Back, what would we do with Lauren?

Sell him to a Spanish club for less than half of what we bought him for, or make him a utility player. He's still young though, if he's not in the first team he will want to move on, and rightly so.

Taozhe

Lauren retired from International footie just for Arsenal and I feel his loyalty should be rewarded :)

Lauren is a versatile player who played well for Arsenal. But at the moment, Toure is better at Right back position :)

GoonerLuke

Taozhe said:
Lauren retired from International footie just for Arsenal and I feel his loyalty should be rewarded :)

I'm pretty sure Lauren has just recently "un-retired" from International footie. He is supposed to start playing for Cameroon again after African Cup.

orion

Great article. Toure's attitude and performances suggest he will became a true legend in Arsenal, there's bound to be a Toure-song sung on the terraces in the future.

About Lauren, the fact that we let Moritz join Fulham tells that he is going nowhere in the near future. Things might be different in a few years, if and when Hoyte makes it big time.

DOls

Kolo has been magnificent as a center back.
He is very reliable in removing the ball from our goal area in a very clean way.
His tackles are perfect!!! I'm in awe!!!
And his passes are very accurate...
And I just love that "Crazy Dog" boy.
He is our treasure and he can only get better.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom