• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 121,236
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really? I wouldn't have believe it and I've known you since 2015!
Not with Arsenal in general but with players yeah.

I initially hope that all our transfers will come good. If Luiz has an excellent season then this game would have just been the rare bad performance. A bit naive but you know what Brendan said about hope.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Let's be real here. He make two absolute shocking mistakes vs Liverpool, no excuses for either. He quite simply cost us the game.

Really needs to step up for the NLD.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I’m an optimist.

Hoping this performance was just one of a very small number of bad games he has this season.
tenor.gif

pikey2000

Still better than Mustafi, will have games like this, just as Mustafi did, but crucially he's a massive upgrade on the ball VS any of our other CB's which for a team where Emery is clearly pushing the ethos of playing out from the back makes him the 1st name on our team sheet.

Literally sh1t myself when we are taking a GK and I see Sok splitting right and Luiz splitting left and Leno plays it to Sok......:)

If i was the opponent manager i'd have strict instructions for my striker to get as close to Luiz as poss on every GK just to make us play it to Sok/AMN....mistake waiting to happen in every single game there.

Malky

Established Member
Bounced back from his mistake against Pool with a very good performance today. Other than the shot off the post, he kept Kane really quiet.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Was bad for the 1st goal and fell asleep a couple of times that could have been costly.. Decent overall though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Was bad for the 1st goal and fell asleep a couple of times that could have been costly.. Decent overall though.

Not sure what he could have done for the first goal when his partner decided to try and win a ball he had no chance of winning. Sokratis put us in an unnecessary situation first of all and it was compounded by Leno not pushing the ball further wide. Luiz mightn't have done brilliantly for it but I think it was a situation where we have to look at Sokratis for one putting Sp**s in such a good attacking situation and 2 for Leno not being able to deal with resulting shot properly.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what he could have done for the first goal when his partner decided to try and win a ball he had no chance of winning. Sokratis put us in an unnecessary situation first of all and it was compounded by Leno not pushing the ball further wide. Luiz mightn't have done brilliantly for it but I think it was a situation where we have to look at Sokratis for one putting Sp**s in such a good attacking situation and 2 for Leno not being able to deal with resulting shot properly.

Yeah don't get me wrong, Sokratis and Leno are the main culprits and 100% to blame for that goal... Luiz sold himself for no reason and made it way too easy for the Sp**s player though, just bad action from him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Very good against Sp**s, good against Burnley, brainfart against Pool which lead to another brainfart, good today except another brainfart. 3/5 so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom