• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 118,384
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Thought he was good today. Not sure how much I can blame him when our defence was being left so open against pacy attackers.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Nacho at CB would have been the sensible option, but no, we bought this clueless ***** and sold one of our better players.
This guy has to be the first one sold this winter. With him as a starter we're not a team:
WellmadeDifferentFerret-size_restricted.gif

search

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get your s**t together stop messing your good performance by giving away a penalty always

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s the girl your friends said was no good for you but you just thought they were jealous. In actuality, they were just looking out for you and once again she proves them right by ****ing up yet again.

£8M was high risk high reward type ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What was he actually supposed to do? Just let him run and have a shot at go, you don't often see cb's left so exposed like ours did today
Stay in your feet force him to go to his weaker foot just like how he did with Delafeou at 1st half

Pepes blue pill

hate our defence but good lord I would hate to play defence with that midfield playing in front of me....attack breaks down and your being run at ffs

The pen was laziness imo, u cant just stick a leg out n hope

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For what he cost he was worth the risk, might even prove useful in midfield or come into his own when Emery retreats to his beloved back three.

With our openness though he was always going to be a catalog of errors.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For what he cost he was worth the risk, might even prove useful in midfield or come into his own when Emery retreats to his beloved back three.

With our openness though he was always going to be a catalog of errors.

Just because someone is cheap it doesn’t make them a good investment. We should’ve spent Pepe’s fee on our defence. It’s been our biggest problem area for more than a decade.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
My god he has been awfull since he joined us just a Cech MK2 version, we need to bench one of Sokratis or Luiz this is getting laughable stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom