• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Imagine thinking Don Raul won't get a deal over the line.

source.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We submitted the paperworks mean Chelsea have signed it off. thankfully that's mean they not bantered us off.

Beast Incarnate

This is a bonus signing for me. I'll be happy if we pull it off, but won't lose any sleep if it doesn't go through.

I think Sokratis and Holding could form a good partnership. I've not given up on Mavro either. He's been injured a long time and needs time to get his sharpness back.

Axel_Gunner

I'm hearing Mustafi has stolen the photographers camera to delay the announcement.

He was seen by several team mates doing it but refuses to accept responsibility.

Emery to have words with him this ebening.

That will be a tough talk for him because he is not even able to defend himself

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Story now on shed end that zouma got an injury scare in afternoon training and Chelsea stalling to assess the damage. Worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom