• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Never seen a player live off one performance their whole career like this one, it wasn't even that special tbh. This guy should've just learned how to be a deep lying playmaker or a RW instead of trying to be a driving midfielder.

He was really impressive that season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never seen a player live off one performance their whole career like this one, it wasn't even that special tbh. This guy should've just learned how to be a deep lying playmaker or a RW instead of trying to be a driving midfielder.

He was very good that whole season, tbf.

If he kept the same style from this year going forward (and obviously didn't become a cripple) he would have been a massive player for both Arsenal and England.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

If he kept the same style from this year going forward (and obviously didn't become a cripple) he would have been a massive player for both Arsenal and England.

He won like 7 MOTM in a row or something for England too.

Riou

He won like 7 MOTM in a row or something for England too.

He was a top natural footballer, still feel he was a better prospect that even Saka if not for injuries.

He just couldn't get over the fact he was a 5 foot nothing man and it cost him, in his head he was built like Vieira and Gerrard ffs 😅

GoonerJay24

Great player and cool geezer 😎 Shame about those injuries

"What we think of Tottenham!..."

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Absolutely unbelievable today. The final 15 mins from him was a true leaders performance.

The boys FOUGHT today.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Great response from him after some poor games. That too despite getting an early yellow.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game from him but every time he takes a sharp breath I long for a stand-in that isn't slow or [redacted]. Again I say, I would gladly take Onana off Everton just so that we aren't up sh*ts creek if the worst case scenario happens.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We have to hope Partey is capable of actually starting in some of these tricky fixtures as Rice looks quite good as our 8 and it was much needed. Even taking a half of Jorginho with a half of Partey could be doable. Not sure TP is close to ready, unfortunately. It's going to be aggravating with Havertz at 8 and what not.

Riou

Blowing out of his arse by the end, the next two games are going to be gruelling

Partey watching Rice play every minute of the whole season, after he never plays and has just come on...

"Yo Dec I am just gonna conserve myself and slowly screen the back 4...you still good to do all the running, yeah?"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem every game gonna be important so he have to play it.

He was our best player today but even him looked gassed

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We have to hope Partey is capable of actually starting in some of these tricky fixtures as Rice looks quite good as our 8 and it was much needed. Even taking a half of Jorginho with a half of Partey could be doable. Not sure TP is close to ready, unfortunately. It's going to be aggravating with Havertz at 8 and what not.

Looked good there because the game was open at that point. He's still not the answer in that position for me. Longterm, i'd say he'll be our 6.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom