• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Eddie Nketiah

Nketiah-celo-Fiore.jpg

Nationality: England
189.png

Position: Striker
Height: 1.80 m
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: ?​

Im so confused by your everchanging opinion of laca.

Not having a dig either. I read the same with ramsey

I actually was a huge fans of Ramsey for the whole time on here. If I remember correctly it was you and some poster with superhero in his avi who were constantly attacking me for rating Ramsey because you hated him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I actually was a huge fans of Ramsey for the whole time on here. If I remember correctly it was you and some poster with superhero in his avi who were constantly attacking me for rating Ramsey because you hated him.
Perhaps at times but i flip flopped on ramsey his entire time here. I was never sure from one season to the next if i liked him or not... as a player.
Could never hate the man he is

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ed, Edd and Eddy bRrRrRrRrRrRrrrrryuhhhhhhhh

(if you know you know)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Never got a minute with Leeds cruising at 2-0 against 10 men.

Great loan.

It was a risk, some Bristol City fan said he would be starting for them for sure. But I heard that Nketiah had a say where he wants to go.

It's not all doom & gloom in my view, I think he might need to adjust to new team and tactics from the managers view. Let's hope for the best.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Never got a minute with Leeds cruising at 2-0 against 10 men.

Great loan.
Rotation IMO. I knew Bamford would get this game and he actually did very well scoring 2. Bamford seems motivated with Eddie breathing on his neck. Good for Eddie to fight for his place IMO. More than enough games to go around.

Bad loan again it seems.

But hopefully Nketiah can make most of it. Nelson came back after doing decently in bad loan! Nketiah can do it too! We have big decision next summer which senior striker to cash in on!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They paid 2 million to loan him. I'm sure they plan to play him.
And Arsenal put punitive clauses in the loan contract if he spends more time on the bench than on the field - he'll get more than enough games. It's really all up to Nketiah. Bielsa will play him IMO.

And Arsenal put punitive clauses in the loan contract if he spends more time on the bench than on the field - he'll get more than enough games. It's really all up to Nketiah. Bielsa will play him IMO.

What is up to Nketiah? He can't pick him self into the team...

Bad news if he can't start ahead of Bamford, gays

Means nothing. The clown in Germany also picked bums over Nelson and look where these bums are now and where Nelson is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom