• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Loan)

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nah, would've been with the squad and first team, if he hadn't had his injury, but he played almost no football for half a year. Another loan will do him just fine.

ESR will smash it next year along side our new monster CB Saliba !

goldengod

ESR going out on loan makes a lot of sense. He'd barely get any game time here. I also think Saka will be loaned out too, and I only expect Willock/Nelson/Martinelli to be part of the first-team setup

Shahin Tadjalli

ESR isn't ready yet. Another year of injuries, playing for the u23 etc etc would kill his career hopes at the highest level you'd think.

And, as someone said, Willock stepped up and Ceballos is about to sign, I see no chance for him getting starts, even in the cups.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Should be Werder and not Wolfsburg.

We still don't have a replacement for Kruse, not much money left and our first choice for the Kruse replacement is to expensive.

Would fit perfect together with Rashica and our Striker(Füllkrug,X).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We still don't have a replacement for Kruse, not much money left and our first choice for the Kruse replacement is to expensive.

Well Per and our loan manager were at your training ground last season. You’re probably favourites for a loan from us when it comes to Bundesliga teams.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Bremen would be a nice loan destination. Decent football.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Probably not the most popular option, but maybe he should be loaned out to Stutgart.

@Toby Andrl had a nice post about the way that Stutgart are playing and with Sven there, there will be extra feedback about his potential.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Probably not the most popular option, but maybe he should be loaned out to Stutgart.

@Toby Andrl had a nice post about the way that Stutgart are playing and with Sven there, there will be extra feedback about his potential.

He would definitely fit the style, but with Didavi, Klement and our own talent Mateo Klimowicz there are a lot of central attackers in the team already, although there were rumours not far back about more of them.

Thing is, I think 2. Bundesliga is a bit too low for him. Should definitely go into a top flight league and prove himself there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom