• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Won't forgive him for butchering Ramsey but also don't wish this on him. Hope he recovers well.

Yeah I feel the same.. Maybe it’s because i’ve been so injury prone myself, but I always have sympathy for those suffering serious injuries..

This looks really bad though, potentially career ending..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Class from Mane, one of those players that even rival fans can't help but like.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Championship is starting tomorrow! Promised meself to follow it more closely this year, it's such a thrilling league. Anyone else gonna follow it?
Should we make a thread?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Championship is starting tomorrow! Promised meself to follow it more closely this year, it's such a thrilling league. Anyone else gonna follow it?
Should we make a thread?

Go for it. I usually watch the first weekend as it starts before PL and then lose interest :lol:

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
City should have the edge against Liverpool today in the Community Shield, as Klopp admitted he doesn't give a **** about this cup.

For UK viewers, Liverpool vs Norwich is available on Sky One on Friday night (regular channel, doesn't require Sky Sports). Thought it was worth a mention since they only really advertise it for the Sky Sport channels.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
How are you feeling going into this season? You've made quite a few signings, looks like you're pulling all the stops to stay up.
Cautiously optimistic.

I don't think we'll be doing a Wolves but I certainly don't think we'll get relegated.

I'll be happy with anything above 18th, don't get me wrong, but I think we'll end up between 10th and 15th

I do think we'll have a slow start though, and that could make or break us

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Cautiously optimistic.

I don't think we'll be doing a Wolves but I certainly don't think we'll get relegated.

I'll be happy with anything above 18th, don't get me wrong, but I think we'll end up between 10th and 15th

I do think we'll have a slow start though, and that could make or break us

I'm excpeting big things from Grealish. What's the consensus do you see him as a star player, a centre piece of how Villa wants to play? Is he regarded good enough to step up in the PL and lead your team out of relegation places?

ggunner12345

I'm excpeting big things from Grealish. What's the consensus do you see him as a star player, a centre piece of how Villa wants to play? Is he regarded good enough to step up in the PL and lead your team out of relegation places?

he is regarded good enough to step in pl and lead villa out of relagtion places

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not actually sure what this means for Villa or where the majority of their backing came from this summer

GunnerUK

The African players are all like this love giving back to their Community and home always seem to have good hearts. What’s happening in certain countries in Africa simply shouldn’t be happening in today’s world. Corrupt politicians should be ashamed.

Poverty shouldn’t be happening anywhere in the world

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
He's absolutely class.

I'm biased, but I'd be very surprised if he isn't widely regarded as a £40-50m player by the end of the season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom