• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Moutinho

Kaizenbury

tactica442 said:
Kinda of kiil the hope I guess.

So PSV feed Chelski players at price of 1 quid. ManU have agreement with Sporting. In that sense, Arsenal's feeder club must be Barca academy. But they only feed us kids though .... free of charge. :D
Chelsea have another player at PSV and he's Brazilian too. Forgot the name. The same arrangement. Parking him there until he gets the EU passport.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Kaizenbury said:
tactica442 said:

So PSV feed Chelski players at price of 1 quid. ManU have agreement with Sporting. In that sense, Arsenal's feeder club must be Barca academy. But they only feed us kids though .... free of charge. :D
Chelsea have another player at PSV and he's Brazilian too. Forgot the name. The same arrangement. Parking him there until he gets the EU passport.

Alcides.

True Gooner

Established Member
tactica442 said:

And we give them back our older players...at a heavy price ;)

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Re: Sporting's Moutinho linked...

I would love for us to sign him and Nasri. If Hleb leaves then we will look extremely thin in midfield so I would like at least two additions to beef up the squad. Nasri looks like a done deal, so hopefully Wenger decides to add one more. Either Ben Arfa or Moutinho would do, Ben Arfa being a typical winger would good but there is something about this fella Moutinho. In my opinion, he is a super player with great technical attributes aswell a physical side to his game. He possesses great leadership qualities and would be a wonderful addition to the squad. He would make the loss of Hleb look inconsequential.

I doubt he will play alongside Fabregas if he came though, he is most likely to be played on the wing or behind the striker.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom