• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arne Slot’s Liverpool

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,494
  • Views 857,789

Been laughing at them for years. Their fans in my country is pathetic. It was some era when I was younger when they used to dress up in those ugly liverpool coats every year.

Liverpool seems to get a lot of admiration on here though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Klopp isn't leaving Liverpool.

Where are all the Carlo fans btw? Remember loads wanted him to replace Wenger.

I always thought he wasn't a great league manager, old now too - the Wenger replacement has to be a fresh young exciting thing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool have a great history to be fair, and alot of events in that history have culminated in what is a cult like support.

Hard to dislike Klopp though, just like it's hard to dislike Conte at Chelsea.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Klopp isn't leaving Liverpool.

Where are all the Carlo fans btw? Remember loads wanted him to replace Wenger.

I always thought he wasn't a great league manager, old now too - the Wenger replacement has to be a fresh young exciting thing.

He's good,won CL for 3 times.But in leagues sometimes he lacks quality.Bayern needs some german manager with german style of play.Carlo isn't that lad.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So they gave Mignolet a fat five-year deal. Only to replace him with Karius 6 months later?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Big blow for them losing Coutinho for a while (it seems).

Liverpool’s influential No10 is expected to be sidelined for five to six weeks after scans confirmed he suffered ankle ligament damage during Saturday’s Premier League win over Sunderland. The 24-year-old will miss the EFL Cup quarter-final against Leeds United on Tuesday evening, possibly seven Premier League matches, including a Merseyside derby at Everton and Manchester City’s visit to Anfield, and may not return until either the weekend of the FA Cup third round or the visit to Manchester United on 15 January.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...coutinho-liverpool-out-six-weeks-ankle-injury

OG J0E

Only 5-6 weeks? Thought it was going to be for longer. Hopefully he takes a couple of extra weeks to get match fit and they have to break teams down using only Firmino and Lallana while Mane is at the AFCON.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom