• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s playing very well. Not a game changing signing but a good asset to the team and squad going forward. He’s almost like a slightly different Olivier Giroud. Causes issues in the air for the opposition, holds the ball up, scores a decent amount of goals, gets assists.

You sign a more traditional striker and it’s a great balance.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He was fire today, thank f*ck because I don't think Tross turned up for the most part.

Last edited:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Sorry Kai you've been superb after your move from midfield. What a boss.

How many goals/assists does he have so far in the prem?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Would admit I have to take an L here but I did propagate playing him CF from the start while half of AM tried to convince us here that he'll be a LCM for Arteta.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus losing his spot to the Kai that arrived from Chelsea must really do a number on his head.

On top.form as long as he is played as a CF 9/10 games.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Hope he gets atleaat one more goal for the season. He gets 15 plus if he starts up top next season.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
This forum members swearing Jebum was great when Kai who no one really rates that highly has outscored him comfortably whilst playing most of the season in midfield. Very good performance today as well

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesus losing his spot to the Kai that arrived from Chelsea must really do a number on his head.

On top.form as long as he is played as a CF 9/10 games.
Yeah Kai surely has ended his Arsenal career. That versatile link up striker was Jesus thing. I don’t think long term they can exist in the same team

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom