• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Still not for me, but I have to say fair play he's done well since March.

People finding reasons to not like Kai is very valid, but there is the same amount of people who are too eager to overly praise him for very questionable reasons as well.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Still not for me, but I have to say fair play he's done well since March.

People finding reasons to not like Kai is very valid, but there is the same amount of people who are too eager to overly praise him for very questionable reasons as well.
As nr 1 striker no. As nr 2 striker who will get his share minutes yes

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Feel like he was one of the few that didn't seem nervous at all, basically made no mistakes aside from the offside runs.

Having unemotional players like him or White is priceless in the run in.

littleboysilva

Even if I don’t think he should be the main for the job in the future, performing like that in a NLD at the most crucial time in our season, you will not be cussed for the remainder of the season

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Would be interesting to find out how Arteta sees it this summer. His physicality and durability along with his temperment like @lufere7 just mentioned has impressed me though.

As a pure footballer, not for me and I think we could do better.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be interesting to find out how Arteta sees it this summer. His physicality and durability along with his temperment like @lufere7 just mentioned has impressed me though.

As a pure footballer, not for me and I think we could do better.
I mean if he doesn’t sign a striker it tells me he is not that serious about winning. Another season with nketiah and Jesus would be joke

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
If he keeps it up till the end of the season I think you just have to give him the spot for next season, the fact that the market is so dreadful makes the decision easier too.

I'd spend the big bucks on a left 8 and a winger that can compete for LW and cover RW. If there's some money left take a punt on someone like Sesko that can compete/offer something different. Then if Havertz stinks it up next season and the punt doesn't work you break the bank on a (hopefully) healthier striker market.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Liverpool last won the league, Frimino 9 league goals... "You're so cute, can I have your number hehehe!"

Kai Havertz right now on 12 league goals and counting, after being ****ed around out of position for most of the season... "Sir can you please stop talking to me, this is harassment!"

...a discussion needs to happen on how certain players how held to a different standard that others, imo 🤔

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Yeah, we still need a killer upfront. And I’d say a winger as well.

Havertz is a second striker, and tactical option for specific games/game states. You pair him up in game, and rotate him with a killer who has it on the ball.

Like Isak, perhaps Zirkzee

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Havertz will ease the pressure on us spend so much for CF if he continue play like this as CF he can give you 20 league goals.

Will be interesting what we gonna do because we want very good RW

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We lucked out big time with Kai. Let’s go big and bring in Leao or Rodrygo this summer for the left wing.

Can you imagine Leao combining with Havertz. Wow.

That said I’d prefer Isak and a pacy winger as well. Replace Eddie and Reiss in the squad.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom