• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

People talking about Mustafi in my all time favorite Arsenal player thread.

Triggered.
giphy.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just give him the armband. My captain.

Nice. You're the expert on him here I think. I thought he had only been captain for Celtic, but the article said he has been captain for Scotland too?

When did this happen and for how long? Isn't Robertson the captain?

It's mind boggling how can an under 21 year old be captain for those teams. Really awesome.

Zazu

Nice. You're the expert on him here I think. I thought he had only been captain for Celtic, but the article said he has been captain for Scotland too?

When did this happen and for how long? Isn't Robertson the captain?

It's mind boggling how can an under 21 year old be captain for those teams. Really awesome.

He was captain for a bit a couple of years ago when he was just 19 and Robertson was still at hull.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He was captain for a bit a couple of years ago when he was just 19 and Robertson was still at hull.

That's just sick. Who else has done anything similar? De Ligt? Surely others, but it's not very usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom