• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Leaked" - Rooney the ManU fan ...

voomboom

the rooney to the mancs story must be worse for the everton fans than vieira to real for us.

at least arsenal have more than one good player.....

weelip

Although i would loathe it, I seriously think that Man U will be much better place for him to develop his talent than Everton.

Staying at a club that has internal problems aint gonna help his aspiration.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
he wont go to ManUre this year... in order to develop more, he needs to play more.. he will play more at Everton than at ManUre... you have RvN, Saha, Smith and if you add Rooney to the mix, you have a bunch of good strikers that wont think they are getting enough playing time.........

DOls

Guys, I think it was meant to be funny. The content of the note and its language.
I laughed my arse off at that stuff:

"For years I've admired Manchester United, their fans, and their stadium. Not coming from Manchester myself, United was naturally the first choice of team to support, although I had to pretend to my dad an' that that I supported Everton, I gave little clues, like my favourite player being called Ferguson, after Alex of course. "

He just sounds like a numbnuts.

;D ;D ;D :mrgreen:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I cant see man utd buying him anytime soon - not after getting saha and smith.

I see Abrahamovich breaking the transfer record for him in 2 or 3 years time when he's about 20 or 21.

beanz

It reads like the author had his tongue firmly in his cheek when he wrote this, It's not beyond the scope of some reporters to delve into the rubbish bins of celebs, but it just does'nt sound like "Rooney speak" :mrgreen:

slapz

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
I cant see man utd buying him anytime soon - not after getting saha and smith.

I see Abrahamovich breaking the transfer record for him in 2 or 3 years time when he's about 20 or 21.

Abrahamovic wont be chairman of chelsea in 2/3 years time as he'll have got bored by then

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom