• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good goal if a bito fortunate but he's turned up with important goals at vital times for us this season.

I wish at times he would play simple balls rather than hanging onto it for too long though. He and Jesus seem adverse to making the simple pass at times :lol:

shoot for the top

I Love Him Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Thrice

He has that killer instinct in front of goal that Havertz is missing. In fact, they complement each other really well with their strengths and playing styles.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I’d thrown in a guard of honour to Brighton’s scouts.
Tbf most of the credit should go to our staff. It's how you integrate them into your system. Without that they wouldn't probably succeed. Perfect example we bought White and Trossard from Brighton, Chelsea bought Cucurella and Caicedo from them. Them two look like flops whereas our two are class.

Another example Bissouma at Sp**s who doesn't look great either. Brighton players tend not to be as good outside their system.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tbf most of the credit should go to our staff. It's how you integrate them into your system. Without that they wouldn't probably succeed. Perfect example we bought White and Trossard from Brighton, Chelsea bought Cucurella and Caicedo from them. Them two look like flops whereas our two are class.

Another example Bissouma at Sp**s who doesn't look great either. Brighton players tend not to be as good outside their system.
We've seen it so many times over the years with Wenger players, Hleb was a top player when playing for us until he moved. Don't even have to mention Song who was a meme as soon as he left

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom