• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They're f*cking garbage, they get a flukey own goal win over Watford and suddenly they're better than us again.

Have a word. If Pool and Sp**s keep on you're in trouble.

Malky

Established Member
The more nonsense I read on here from the United fans the more I'm hoping Leicester spank this lot.
Would bring a new meaning to the phrase :
" CHAT ****, GET BANGED!! "
:lol:

Even fine posters like the beard is moving everywhere around, wish listing players for his own club in wishlisting thread, speaking about how fantastic buy they did last summer in Arsenal squad analysis threads. This madness has to stop.

For 250 millions a one could build a special team, team with flair and strong defence. But yet, Fellaini and Mata are still their most creative players and they were bought before Van Gaal insane spending spree.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Even fine posters like the beard is moving everywhere around, wish listing players for his own club in wishlisting thread, speaking about how fantastic buy they did last summer in Arsenal squad analysis threads. This madness has to stop.

For 250 millions a one could build a special team, team with flair and strong defence. But yet, Fellaini and Mata are still their most creative players and they were bought before Van Gaal insane spending spree.

We can talk about how **** they're playing and how much money they've spent, but fact is they're ahead of us in the table.

I still hold on to what I've said before. If United win the league, both Pellegrini and Wenger should resign.

We can talk about how **** they're playing and how much money they've spent, but fact is they're ahead of us in the table.

I still hold on to what I've said before. If United win the league, both Pellegrini and Wenger should resign.

I have been saying so too, there are few post after me were I state that even we won the 6 pointer we are still behind them. I said that in the race for the title thread. We should not be thinking about the title, only top 4.

But I'm allowed to talk about other things too.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I have been saying so too, there are few post after me were I state that even we won the 6 pointer we are still behind them. I said that in the race for the title thread. We should not be thinking about the title, only top 4.

But I'm allowed to talk about other things too.

No, our ambition needs to be the title. We have the money, we have some superstars. Chelsea are bottling it, City always give you a shot and Man U are playing like ****.

No, our ambition needs to be the title. We have the money, we have some superstars. Chelsea are bottling it, City always give you a shot and Man U are playing like ****.

Other teams are **** I agree. But you bet your house that they are saying the same about us. We are nothing more special, in fact, us being our worst enemy is huge problem, even bigger than United boring football.

I'm hoping we turn it around with more first teamers coming back, benching Giroud, etc, etc. But at the moment I can't see us deserve the title more than other teams around us.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Other teams are **** I agree. But you bet your house that they are saying the same about us. We are nothing more special, in fact, us being our worst enemy is huge problem, even bigger than United boring football.

I'm hoping we turn it around with more first teamers coming back, benching Giroud, etc, etc. But at the moment I can't see us deserve the title more than other teams around us.

True, but to deserve something is completely different from it being our ambition.

And yes, we're playing bad as **** as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
martial_3507427a.jpg

:lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

My man, you've hurt me. :lol:

Sorry about the whole wishlisting thing, that was ridiculous on my part.

Let's agree to disagree. I (naturally) think our signings were effective and you think they aren't, it's a forum there are meant to be disagreements here. I get your side of the argument and respect your opinion and I posted that on "Premier League 2015/2016 Race" thread not Arsenal squad analysis. Let's move past this.

Marmaduke

They are doing a consistent job and that is just enough for many on the Caf to keep from complaining. If they loose a couple of games the same stuff will emerge along the lines of "this is boring sh*t football" and "what exactly is his philosophy."

I think what many are saying is that in relation to how much money was spent in the last couple of years, Man U should really be more inspiring on the pitch. I find Leicester and Southhampton games more fun to watch than seeing Daley Blind and co. pass sideways.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Big week again. Looking for a win against PSV at home then it's the top of the table clash the whole world will be excited for.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's pretty hard to not be biased when we're laughably unlucky and **** and Manu are **** and lucky as hell.

We're not unlucky, we're * for not buying the players we've needed for years now. More precise Kroenke and Wenger are * for not buying and we are for not running them out of town with pitchforks and torches

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom