• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Nyctophobia

Established Member
We're not unlucky, we're * for not buying the players we've needed for years now. More precise Kroenke and Wenger are * for not buying and we are for not running them out of town with pitchforks and torches
Not saying you're wrong, but we were unlucky in that last match.

Last edited:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Hopefully not. I've endured a harsh week of united fans having a big ego. This has been forgotten for some time.

qbs20

Good chance that they'll be knocked out of the CL with them playing Wolfsburg away and PSV playing CSKA at home. If PSV win anything less than a win at Wolfsburg and they'll be playing Europa league. Would be hilarious if we managed to get through and they went to the Europa league after the all **** they gave us. :lol:

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
First half was okay, nothing major to panic about but we should have scored. Second half it all unravelled, we lost all composure and shape and probably most concerning was how shattered the players looked. They were out on their feet and there was zero urgency in a game we needed to win. Doesn't bode well with an away game against high energy Leicester at the weekend.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom