• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

If it weren't for Van Gaal Man Utd wouldn't be in this position. The team is fine but the biggest failure I would say was not signing another CB and a worldclass or potential worldclass no.10 in the summer. Someone like De Bruyne and Otamendi. That would have allowed for better football. Now, they don't have a choice but to look for results first.

Imo, they should be all in for a top CB, Tielemans, a wide attacker and striker/playmaker.
A new CB is not needed if Blind keeps up his form or Jones (as much as people laugh, he has the potential) ever stops getting injured. If either of that happens, not signing Otamendi would be a smart move. Everything else I agree with. However, instead of Tielemans, I would rather wait and see if Herrera and Schneiderlin can form a good partnership or if one of Pereira, Goss or Fosu Mensah can play there. I would rather have someone from the academy succeed. Not that I would complain if we get Tielemans though.

say yes

forum master baiter
There is no doubt that that guy can tell the future. He never mentioned that we would be back while he was at the club. He left some club to join another club because he thought he could win a title and he sure did. So we will surely be back.

Edit- No offence intended.

Actually he did - http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ys-United-will-compete-again-next-season.aspx

Quite clearly says 'we will be back' in reference to the upcoming season. Nice try though.

Jaywood Mac

Have to say despite what Keane and some others have said about Rooneys performance last night, I thought he played well actually. Utds only good performer alonside Smalling last night.

Malky

Established Member
1433222606678.gif
^^^ And that's the moment @Juan Matas Beard realized he " could be entitled too £2000 for mis-sold PPI "
:lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Actually he did - http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ys-United-will-compete-again-next-season.aspx

Quite clearly says 'we will be back' in reference to the upcoming season. Nice try though.

"I think I missed half the season. I am gutted about that. For next year I just want to stay fit, do well and compete again. I'm sure we will compete again next year. We'll be back, trust me, we will be back. Trust me. Save this interview!"

Yes they got back and he was shipped of to mighty Fener where he's warming their bench.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
A new CB is not needed if Blind keeps up his form or Jones (as much as people laugh, he has the potential) ever stops getting injured. If either of that happens, not signing Otamendi would be a smart move. Everything else I agree with. However, instead of Tielemans, I would rather wait and see if Herrera and Schneiderlin can form a good partnership or if one of Pereira, Goss or Fosu Mensah can play there. I would rather have someone from the academy succeed. Not that I would complain if we get Tielemans though.
If Blind was at Arsenal I'd be calmer with our midfield situation or any depth issues with the left side of our defense but can you really see him long term as Man Utd starting CB? Jones may yet develop really well as a defender but his on the ball skills is likely to be still not up to standard.

As for Ander, I got doubts if he'd ever become more than a good player and Schneiderlin the same. The rest I have no idea about apart from Perreira who is more of a no.10, no? Tielemans has the profile of the sort of midfielder you could do with and is a potential world class player.

Bould14

United really blew the money away. No reason why LVG shouldn't give Herrera, and others a try in the team.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think Martial, if utilised properly, could-and most likely will one day, be ****ing devastating. I think he'd be evil for us on the left. His moments, although few and quite far between, are brilliant. The only reason he's not being rewarded more is because he's playing for a LVG team.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom