• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

ArnSarn

We'll see, he has no track record in football. In theory he could do a Tod Boely. It will also take a long time to turn things around and their entitled fanbase may not have the patience for an Arteta like project. Let's not forget it took us 3 1/2 years to finish 5th and build on that with a title challenge. They are now around the same situation we were when Arteta came in. They need to clear out everyone over the age of 21 bar perhaps Martinez and Mount. The rest are just rotten.

I rate Arteta lowly because i am a first hand witness to years of his bad decisions. Really with even the weakest City team than we have seen in years; he totally bungled last season’s league. It was gross negligence that cost us league. Look at United and Lfc even City a shell of recent past. Then look at the trophies he hasn’t won. I will rate him like a league winning manager when and if he does it.
This is a good read about Mik Arteta

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Yeah, I’m assuming they get someone else. I don’t even think Thomas Frank is a bad option for them.

And if its Gareth Southgate then things might get interesting for all other clubs.

Football Grinning GIF by Liverpool FC

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hojlund there's hope for. Only positives I'll say he's done good with youth players like Garnacho, Mainoo and recently Amad and Big Willy. He's given a lot of debuts and done well in that regard.

But the big issue is he's a **** manager.
Agree Hojlund is someone you can be patient with. The problem Ten Hag doesn't have style and this stinky culture at utd still going too many leaks

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom