• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And I bet Poch won’t stay to help steer the club through difficult times like Wenger did. He’s seen how that turned out. Best move on at the first sign that money is not forthcoming.
Do you think at some point they'll question whether Poch can actually take them to that next level? He's lost a few finals and semi-finals in his time there, at some point you'll have to wonder if this is his ceiling.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
My understanding is that Mace were on a Construction Management contract for the stadium which I would expect means the overrun in price and cost is DL’s risk. Won’t be able to recoup much from the Fire alarm contractor in liquidated damages as they’ll be capped as a percentage of their contract. Losing over £100m in talent over the next 12 months regardless of how it plays out. Plus the bite of the stadium.

To give them their due it’s a magnificent stadium, but I think the fans would have liked some silverware from their “golden generation”. If the lessons are to be learned for Tottenham it’s simply that if you won’t pay your players market wages somebody else will. Or more when picked up on a free.

Also, Lo Celso on a loan and buy makes me think they won’t be able to get much in next season. Think they’re still a good chance of top 4 but if they miss that it could get ugly.

I done a few days work there towards the last few weeks before completion, it was pretty much no secret that the project ran well over, all the higher ups were apparently under A LOT of pressure from the club to get it finished.

I also heard there were a lot of fines being handed out for missed deadlines and as it was ment to open well before it did they missed out on a lot of revenue.

The pitch also got ****ed up constantly by foxes so they had to keep moving it :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Are any big clubs in for Eriksen?

Seems like a reverse Özil... We tied ours down but cant shift now & they what to tie him down or sell but zero offers.

The #10 / CAM / wide CAM market is dead. Outof the Eriksen / Özil / Ferik / Ziyech group only bite from Real Betis.

GunnerShy

I done a few days work there towards the last few weeks before completion, it was pretty much no secret that the project ran well over, all the higher ups were apparently under A LOT of pressure from the club to get it finished.

I also heard there were a lot of fines being handed out for missed deadlines and as it was ment to open well before it did they missed out on a lot of revenue.

The pitch also got ****ed up constantly by foxes so they had to keep moving it :lol:
Few guys I’m working with were on it. They said they had a heap of trouble with guys cuttinh sub-mains etc too, gooner shirts thrown into the concrete pours the works

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do you think at some point they'll question whether Poch can actually take them to that next level? He's lost a few finals and semi-finals in his time there, at some point you'll have to wonder if this is his ceiling.
I don’t think it’s his ceiling. It’s the club’s ceiling. Give him Liverpool or Man City squad and suddenly he becomes a winner overnight.

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s finish outside the top4 and they're in serious ****!
Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen leaving on a free is already a **** storm of a disaster to rebuild from, add in that Lloris isn't getting any younger yet they've got no young keeper coming through and their fullbacks are average (they were open to selling Rose and Sessegnon can't defend) Surely they'll need to have a brilliant season, challenge for the league, a domestic trophy, impressive run in the CL or Kane and Son will follow Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen out the door!
I'm also pretty convinced that this will be Potch's last season there.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'd imagine Kane and Son are already both thinking 'whats next' for their careers. Kane is a bit of a strange one as the only British club I could see him at would be Utd and that move at present would be sideways.

He would make a good replacement for Lewandowski and win teophies but I cant really see him at Bayern, not really sure where Kane goes.

Son on the other hand should be wanted worldwide, Real, Barca, Juve, they should all be in for him however I'm not sure they will be.

Smail

Sp**s finish outside the top4 and they're in serious ****!
Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen leaving on a free is already a **** storm of a disaster to rebuild from, add in that Lloris isn't getting any younger yet they've got no young keeper coming through and their fullbacks are average (they were open to selling Rose and Sessegnon can't defend) Surely they'll need to have a brilliant season, challenge for the league, a domestic trophy, impressive run in the CL or Kane and Son will follow Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Eriksen out the door!
I'm also pretty convinced that this will be Potch's last season there.
A perfect storm is arriving next season I can feel it. We at the top challenging and them fighting at the bottom

Smail

I'd imagine Kane and Son are already both thinking 'whats next' for their careers. Kane is a bit of a strange one as the only British club I could see him at would be Utd and that move at present would be sideways.

He would make a good replacement for Lewandowski and win teophies but I cant really see him at Bayern, not really sure where Kane goes.

Son on the other hand should be wanted worldwide, Real, Barca, Juve, they should all be in for him however I'm not sure they will be.
If Son doesn't find his excellent form from last year when Kane was injured soon, he will be labeled as a one season wonder with a purple patch. big challenge for him this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom