• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BobP

Memri Fan
https://global.espn.com/football/tottenham-hotspur/story/3937816/kane-ive-never-dived-in-my-career

Kane: I've never dived in my career

giphy.gif

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Pepes blue pill

So **** that a league two player in the biggest moment of his career tried a panenka and if that wasnt bad enough, he missed it and they still lost :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pochy look bit pissed about his players and say he hope everything will be fixed in next 2 transfer window i doubt he'll be even there in summer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

League probably gone already, out of a very winnable cup.

Might be yet another year with no trophies. Apart from the Audi Cup of course. :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

League probably gone already, out of a very winnable cup.

Might be yet another year with no trophies. Apart from the Audi Cup of course. :lol:

That's the thing for me. They haven't won a trophy in almost 12 years https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/tottenham/ so you would think they would maybe take this trophy a bit more seriously - but no, there they are bombed out to a town more famous for it's zoo than it's football team.

Ewarwoowar

This guy know what St Totteringham day is all about for sure!

ALWAYS ONE
Sp**s’ Carabao Cup loss to Colchester cost one unlucky fan £13,000 from bonkers 20-fold accumulator

NINTCHDBPICT000525208488.jpg

The £1 20-fold accumulator
Manchester City to beat Preston - WON

Arsenal to beat Nottingham Forest - WON

Leicester to beat Luton - WON

Watford to beat Swansea - WON

Everton to beat Sheffield Wednesday - WON

Southamtpon to beat Portsmouth - WON

St Polten to beat Mattersburg - WON

Hastings United to beat Three Bridges - WON

Coggershall Town to beat AFC Sudbury - WON

AFC Fylde to beat Wreckham - WON

Solihull to beat Stockport County - WON

Bromley to beat Woking - WON

Club Sportivo Barracas to beat Argentino de Rosario - WON

Kings Langley to beat Hitchin - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Tottenham to beat Colchester - LOST

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's the thing for me. They haven't won a trophy in almost 12 years https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/tottenham/ so you would think they would maybe take this trophy a bit more seriously - but no, there they are bombed out to a town more famous for it's zoo than it's football team.

Nah they’re not allowed to say they didn’t take it seriously.

Colchester are in League 2, even if you play the kids those youngsters should have enough talent to get you over the line seen as they’re at a top 6 club.

Guy at work always bangs on about Skipp and Parrott yet they did nothing last night. There were loads of first teamers who got a run out as well. Shambles.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I read some forums and some of their fans are thinking if it would be good to sack Pochettino. The results have been bad in addition to performances, and for a long time other than UCL.

It seems they will lose Eriksen, Alderweireld & Vertonghen next summer. If they won't they will have to pay similarly stupid money as United to De Gea to keep them. I think Vertonghen might renew.

Losing both starting CB's in one window for free would be quite something. Getting starting players from EPL is very expensive, and newcomers from other leagues need even more adjustment time. So it's quite likely they are ****ed next season. Might get lucky, might not. But any team knowing they need 2 starting CB's will put humongous price tag.

Levy is good negotiator usually, but this penny pinching in wages and trying to sell players for too big money has now cost him. At this point seems like Eriksen is no Ramsey, who will give everything even in last year of contract (though Ramsey was quite bad at start of the season).

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This guy know what St Totteringham day is all about for sure!

ALWAYS ONE
Sp**s’ Carabao Cup loss to Colchester cost one unlucky fan £13,000 from bonkers 20-fold accumulator

NINTCHDBPICT000525208488.jpg

The £1 20-fold accumulator
Manchester City to beat Preston - WON

Arsenal to beat Nottingham Forest - WON

Leicester to beat Luton - WON

Watford to beat Swansea - WON

Everton to beat Sheffield Wednesday - WON

Southamtpon to beat Portsmouth - WON

St Polten to beat Mattersburg - WON

Hastings United to beat Three Bridges - WON

Coggershall Town to beat AFC Sudbury - WON

AFC Fylde to beat Wreckham - WON

Solihull to beat Stockport County - WON

Bromley to beat Woking - WON

Club Sportivo Barracas to beat Argentino de Rosario - WON

Kings Langley to beat Hitchin - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Unknown bet - WON

Tottenham to beat Colchester - LOST

Should've listened to Roy Keane

images

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom