• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Burnley (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Trossard played very well but I think Zinchenko just shaded him. He was brilliant.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fabio.

Don't care he did nothing then got sent off, whoever got Havertz out of there today was gonna by my MOTM!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Toss up between Zinchenko and Trossard for me.

Saliba, Rice and Martinelli were all good too though.

Thrice

Trossard was really good and he scored the important first goal, but for me it's Zinchenko. He was our midfield metronome today and basically made Jorginho completely pointless.

I really really want to see him as LCM and a more traditional overlaping LB to support Martinelli.

Tnegs

Zinchenko really that man is a proper baller. He should be our deep lying playmaker next to Rice hes always involved in build up play and never hides from the ball like Chicken does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom