• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Nottingham Forest (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GFHtpGmXQAAM-7a

djpeat

Went for Saka. Thought he looked difficult to defend, and loved seeing him sprinting down the outside with the ball at his feet a few times. Thought White and Ode contributed to a very strong right hand side today.
Saka did great
He just needs to Work on when to use the overlapp and when to go inward for a shot
Nitpicking but still…

Bucephalus

Saka did great
He just needs to Work on when to use the overlapp and when to go inward for a shot
Nitpicking but still…
Saka looked healthy again. Looked comfortable getting up to a full sprint for the first time in a while. And White looked like he was overlapping again, and he's rumored to have had niggling injury issues, too. Could be a false dawn, could be a slow defender and White not needing to respect his defensive responsibilities given the low block. But if those two get back up to speed again, it could unlock a lot of the stuttering attack.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
No one was “great” if we’re being honest. Jesus turned up in the end but after missing an absolute sitter. Saka was also pretty poor first half before growing into the game. ESR and Martinelli both had really good movement with no end product. Rice I thought had one of his poorer games but tbf he didn’t have much to do, he’ll earn his wages against Liverpool though I’m sure. Saliba and Zinchenko had that horror show at the end.

It’s between Ødegaard, Big Gabi and BW for me. Cant pick between them though so whatever

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
You all saying missing a sitter, but he got unlucky with the bar. How else should one shoot from that angel? Always finding complains 🤦‍♂️

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

One goal and assist, going for Jesus as he basically won us the game.

Zinchenko did some dumb crosses and I see him get a talking to from Arteta after the final whistle Pep style. Not sure how he’s considered for player of the match.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You all saying missing a sitter, but he got unlucky with the bar. How else should one shoot from that angel? Always finding complains 🤦‍♂️

He should have shot first time instead of taking a touch and aside from that, from that range hitting the post isn’t “unlucky” it’s just poor.

Still, I don’t want to take away from his overall 2nd half performance which was fantastic and back to his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom