• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man Of The Match: Sheffield United (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GH26cGNWwAEEDLm

elemoo

Havertz - gave us a lot of movement and combination play up front. Ødegaard just as good tbh but Kai’s goal and assist were of the highest quality.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ødegaard for me, controlled the game from start to finish.

Rice - excellent.

Saka - very good first half.

Havertz - good performance with good link up play and runs. Another goal and assist.

Buhry

Established Member

Ødegaard, Saka, Rice and Havertz were all very good for me, hard to pick one. Picked Saka because we fizzled out when he went off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kai edges it for me, he looks so much more confident as a CF.

His touch is so much better there for whatever reason, having Saka and Martinelli bussing round him is key but he's been excellent in that role for a while now.

Again think our priority is more CM than CF.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Between Ødegaard and havertz
Went with Ødegaard coz he was on it right from minute 1

Topside

Oddgaard, captains performance led by example sublime touches and works so hard off the ball.

From the 1st min especially him and Rice led the press, won and controlled ball high up the pitch just turned 25, only going to get better.

Symbia

Credits to Sheffield United.
They started the match fully prepared but lost to a slightly better side after putting of a strong fight.

Next time Sheffield, next time!

Screenshot_2024-03-05-07-25-17-711-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

jake

Kiwior for me. Not nececerly for that he was best, but damn how much that guy has progressed lately. The left side seems much better with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom