• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Should start around the same time but if won’t finish till a month or two in and I imagine judgment will be reserved - plus further delay till (any) punishment is calculated. And any appeal pursued.

But at least it will be resolved next season.
I thought it was going to drag on for 2-3 years potentially. Is it because of the potential appeal processes and the like? Or people totally miscalculated when the case was to proceed.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Is this going to be in a proper court or some dodgy tribunal for sports matters?

Judicial panel as per the PL rules but with no right of appeal to CAS. Only to the Court (and appeals to court from these type of contract based awards are notoriously difficult to overturn absent obvious unfairness/bias), The panel is chaired I recall by Murray Rosen KC. Yes he’s an Arsenal fan but so is 115’s leading counsel, David Pannick!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I thought it was going to drag on for 2-3 years potentially. Is it because of the potential appeal processes and the like? Or people totally miscalculated when the case was to proceed.

It’s not likely to draw on that long as appeals are difficult from these types of panels - but expect a reasonably long delay whilst they deliberate, hear representations on any punishment and any appeal is processed. The PL will want, for all kinds of reasons. To get this behind them in the course of next season though. Clearly and as soon as they’re (hopefully!) held guilty of multiple rule breaches it will create a total ****storm for 115 though.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Judicial panel as per the PL rules but with no right of appeal to CAS. Only to the Court (and appeals to court from these type of contract based awards are notoriously difficult to overturn absent obvious unfairness/bias), The panel is chaired I recall by Murray Rosen KC. Yes he’s an Arsenal fan but so is 115’s leading council, David Pannick
David Pannick should have his season ticket nullified. Hope the premier league is asking for the death penalty.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

9075491-0483542927-tenor.gif

He saw Mbappe, Vini Jr and Rodrygo on the horizon then decided to do a runner like he usually does 🤣

HattoriHanzo

Yeah this is so embarrassing for the league. The chief executive of the PL don’t want to be seen with the champions
The problem is that champions are also criminals. Man in his position can't afford to be seen in public with criminals.

HattoriHanzo

Mans hiding he knows he was about to get booed like crazy
Why would City fans (these few dozens) boo Prem CEO?
Prem actually lets them to get away with cheating all these years.

Everton and Arsenal fans have more reasons to boo him.
Everton fans because of points deduction.
Arsenal fans because Prem lets cheats to sneak the title from Arsenal second season in a row.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom