• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Will the hearing start before the start of the new season?

If the Premier League ACTUALLY wanted to make City stop dragging this process out endlessly there was a simple solution all along. Just say "Okay, until you actually comply with our investigation you're suspended from competing in the EPL". They'd stop dragging their feet then for sure.
The legal challenges to that would be immense, and depending on the contract between clubs and EPL, the EPL might be in the wrong to do that. Also, how would that work re the rest of the football pyramid, fixtures etc? Would every club only play 36 games and each start on 6 points?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Mans hiding he knows he was about to get booed like crazy
1) I doubt anyone knows who he is
2) If City fans are more interested in booing a guy who literally has no influence over these matters beyond signing things off than celebrating the trophy lift of a 4th title in a row, it shows just how tragic that once marvelous fan base has become.
3) If City are innocent, why did they spend 5 years obstructing Fifa's request for contractually obliged information so that the statute of limitations mean they couldn't be tried and what have they spent 5 years obstructing the EPLs request for contractually obliged information?

The German reports provide verbatem evidence of City's gult on some charges, and their legal conduct is implicit evidence of guilt on others, so even if the PSR rule breaches aren't proven, and the massively inflated initial sponsorships are somehow shown to be market value, and the under the counter payment to agents are shown to not directly connected, City are still definitively guilty of at least 25 charges.

The main thing, beyond the army of oil funded lawyers, that will save City from the worst is that logistically, relegating them and stripping them of titles creates a whole host of practical issues that the EPL will be desperate to avoid. The closest they can really get is a massive points deduction and an incoming transfer ban.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are people not upset with him there for constantly faking injuries during international breaks to prioritize City?
I think people are quite disillusioned with the whole national team tbh. We under perform in most games, and we threw it all away against Scotland at home in the qualifiers.

In the national team though, there is no doubt that Ødegaard is a bigger player than Haaland. He is much more influential in the media and in the dressing room. He takes all the crappy interviews after we play like a bunch of drunk lobster catchers, and he doesn't shrink away from it. He can even be surprisingly edgy at times, which is a side he probably should show more in interviews in England.

Haaland becomes more the distant superstar with sunglasses and headphones, but yes, there is a certain disappointment with the injuries.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Pep says they will earn the respect they deserve if they win a record 4th Premier League title on the trot.

He is so delusional and just doesn't get it, nobody will respect them even if they win 50 in a row. Everyone knows they are cheats and use their vast wealth to manipulate the system.

Respect is the one thing their dirty money can't buy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Congratulations to Foden and City. Foden has been the best player in the league by far, an absolute joy to watch. Will be the main man for England this summer with Kano and Bellerz.

Fair play to City too, that run at the end of the season is just too much for us.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Congratulations to Foden and City. Foden has been the best player in the league by far, an absolute joy to watch. Will be the main man for England this summer with Kano and Bellerz.

Fair play to City too, that run at the end of the season is just too much for us.
Time GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

First English team to do 4 in a row, crazy ..who would have thought by breaking every rule for over a decade you could win trophies, amazing!

An achievement as legitimate as restarting your FM save everytime you lose, ****s.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom