• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
United generally react when the pressure is really on Ten Hag. Last time the pressure was at this level, they got a draw at Pool away.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

A lovely win at the Toilet...a hilarious miss by Giggs, a lovely goal from Wiltord and all in a very underrated Arsenal kit...

...some AMers at the start of that vid giving their predictions, incase you don't know.

First up is @Blood on the Tracks who's missus didn't let him have the kids that weekend, so he drove down to United away hoping to take his anger out on some deserving Mancs.

Then you have @Jury after him, just 23 years young at that point.

And finally you have me, I had to change my voice as the camera guy said absolutely no way you are getting on the dvd unless you remove that Belfast accent.

Good times!
Wtf is this video?! Why does the commentator sound like he's from the 1950s when it was only 2002? "Everybody was bouncing with anticipation!" 🤣🤣🤣

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
A lovely win at the Toilet...a hilarious miss by Giggs, a lovely goal from Wiltord and all in a very underrated Arsenal kit...

...some AMers at the start of that vid giving their predictions, incase you don't know.

First up is @Blood on the Tracks who's missus didn't let him have the kids that weekend, so he drove down to United away hoping to take his anger out on some deserving Mancs.

Then you have @Jury after him, just 23 years young at that point.

And finally you have me, I had to change my voice as the camera guy said absolutely no way you are getting on the dvd unless you remove that Belfast accent.

Good times!

That Giggs miss really warms the soul

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We have to remember United were a top 4 team last season, and we outplayed them pretty comprehensively imo at Old Trafford. Combination of VAR and naivety done us in - they're a shadow of what they were last season and we are much, much better. We had Lokonga playing in MF for us last time lol.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Everyone expecting us to batter them even their own fans, exactly the feeling before their game vs pool and they got a shock result, hope we deliver and win 6:0

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We have to remember United were a top 4 team last season, and we outplayed them pretty comprehensively imo at Old Trafford. Combination of VAR and naivety done us in - they're a shadow of what they were last season and we are much, much better. We had Lokonga playing in MF for us last time lol.
Imagine what we do to them with Rice if we dominated them with Lokonga, If we're clinical there is absolutely no chance we don't win this game

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What sort of nonsense journalism is this? You have some asking Marco Silva about kites then Arteta on whether he approves of that 😂 not surprised why these managers get frustrated.

Utd stood no chance with Declan Rice, so it’s a pointless question.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, back on topic. As Gooner Zig mentioned in a previous post, we haven't got a great record at Old Trafford. I fear a Manchester United Backlash, after the performance against Crystal Palace in midweek.
Could be like when Manchester United beat Liverpool in the FA Cup this season. That result came from nowhere.
I hope I'm wrong, it's just like Man Utd to get a result against us. Helping Man City in the progress. ☹️

old trafford GIF

Hope it will be scenes like this, at Old Trafford, towards the end of the game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Any win is great as we have really poor record at old Trafford. The talk before the game reminds me of before Liverpool went there and how embarrassing it would be for United. But they managed to beat United in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom