• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Casemiro and Evans at the back.

Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel
1000017816.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Let's just win the match.

Not comfortable with all this talk of putting 5-6 past them.

They're crap generally but they do have players who on their day can cause real problems for any side. They'll probably be up for this match too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Have you guys seen this United team? 💀💀

It's so depleted that I'm in a weird way actually worried they'll surprise us. We should beat them man.
If it was a bunch of dossers + Bruno/Rashford, I’d be worried about a nasty surprise. But this team looks genuine crap with even Ambrat in midfield. Should win by 3 goals minimum.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our first corner, watch if they have a man on Ben White to stop him backing into Onana.

If they do, ETH knows his business, like Unai. If they don’t he’s sh!te like big Ange.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That United team is so **** I can’t see how we drop points here as long as we don’t beat ourselves.. Should be a comfortable win

Reactions: A_G

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We’ve had this so many times before where United’s teams been awful and we’ve ****ed up at old Trafford.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Really hope we smash them into another realm.

Also I just remembered the Newcastle game with the push on Gabriel will cost us the title.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Looks like Man U are trying to sure up the midfield, make it hard to get through & hit us on the break.

Look it's Old Trafford away & they tend to get up for the bigger games but with a makeshift defence we really should be able punish them.

They need a performance after Monday but class should tell.🤞

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The United Stand pre match stream was interesting, they actually said they don’t mind Arsenal winning because it keeps up the possibility that City won’t win the PL. They got more faith than I do in this race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom