• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice

To beat Man City to the title would be a great achievement and to win the league after a 20 year gap would put it right up there in terms of the silverware I've seen us win.

But, Liverpool have beaten Man City to the title in recent years. To go a season unbeaten is on another level and I'd bet we won't see any side do it again in our lifetimes.

Invincibles are clear.

Winning the PL and the CL in the same season is the only scenario I could see topping The Invincibles really.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
TBH I'd hate that question if someone asked me it. 'Films that define you'. Easy questions for @Farzad Stoned '*****man's Return of the Campus Sluts'
Agree I think worded like that it's a ****ty question but somehow I don't think Arteta minds the wording/framing. He didn't have an issue letting the world know that he's making Xhaka and Saka read pop science garbage like Gladwell or Kahnemann either

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
@jones reading this

What Wtf GIF by avalbano
You're right he hasn't said or done much wrong in recent months. If you feel like you need to replenish your hatred for Arteta just have a read of the hasbara level drivel his acolytes write about him

At around 5.30 each morning, somewhere in north London, Mikel Arteta wakes up thinking about winning. If he has slept badly, it is usually because he canā€™t yet see how to win

Very first sentence of the article lmao

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're right he hasn't said or done much wrong in recent months. If you feel like you need to replenish your hatred for Arteta just have a read of the hasbara level drivel his acolytes write about him

That's some LinkedIn "what asking my gfs hand in marriage taught me about b2b sales" level writing.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
That's some LinkedIn "what asking my gfs hand in marriage taught me about b2b sales" level writing.
Exactly my thought as well. Author of that garbage probably thought his readers at the end of that article are inspired to go out there and be somebody

Heskey

šŸŒ‘ šŸŒ˜šŸŒ—šŸŒ–šŸŒ•šŸŒ”šŸŒ“šŸŒ’
Trusted ā­

Don't share this vomit please. I can't. Mods, do something.

ARTETA BANNED.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Just below the headline...

"Arsenal were top of the Premier League for nine months, then it all came apart"

... getting bantered by freakin' GQ magazine, fml šŸ˜…

You wouldn't see interviews from Kane that begin with someone thing like...

"A footballer with the same amount of medals as this magazine editor"

...who from the club give this this green light, lol!

Heskey

šŸŒ‘ šŸŒ˜šŸŒ—šŸŒ–šŸŒ•šŸŒ”šŸŒ“šŸŒ’
Trusted ā­
Just below the headline...

"Arsenal were top of the Premier League for nine months, then it all came apart"

... getting bantered by freakin' GQ magazine, fml šŸ˜…

You wouldn't see interviews from Kane that begin with someone thing like...

"A footballer with the same amount of medals as this magazine editor"

...who from the club give this this green light, lol!

1714998344471.png

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece on our brilliant manager.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

...but the current Arsenal team didn't lose to City this year, so why wouldn't an even better Arsenal team not lose to them?
People are dumb. Anyone who doesn't think the Invincibles would ruin Manchester City is out of their mind. Haaland can't handle playing Saliba and Gabriel. Sol Campbell would eat him alive. Kolo would laugh at him trying to outpace him. City let an out of form, fresh off the treatment table Martinelli beat them at the Emirates. What are they doing with Prime Henry and Pires? Declan Rice outplays Rodri every time they meet dating back to Rice being at West Ham. Patrick Vieira would send him to therapy. Let them play a CB at LB and see if Freddie doesn't skin them. Let Doku, Bernardo, Foden or whomever spend the afternoon trying to do something against Ashley Cole.

The Invincibles were the best team on earth in the transition phase in their day and the way you beat Pep has always been a solid defense that can counter quickly when City are pressing for a goal and make a mistake. Just like boxing styles make fights, the Invincibles were the exact kind of team that Pep has always struggled against in addition to being more talented man for man.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you šŸ˜–

Well if we win the league this year we would have more wins, way more goals and pretty much the same amount conceded as the invincibles season.

In terms of the team weā€™re up against it would probably be a better achievement as well. Tough one because 03/04 is such a unique achievement.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you šŸ˜–

This team ainā€™t **** compared to the invincibles come on man. Only people who werenā€™t born yet or were npcs when the invincibles were playing would think it was debatable.

The article wasnā€™t comparing the teams? Thatā€™s obvious? But your point actually backs the argument that this year is a better achievement if we win it ;)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A phenomenon. A god amongst men, terrestrial talent and managerial brain.

Still seem a bit of a wanka tho

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenalā€˜s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his Ā£120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Å eÅ”ko will cost ā‚¬65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]
Top Bottom