• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Most Biased Journalist

Blyocoso

Steven Howard in The Sun. On Monday, he wrote an article about how lucky Arsenal were to be top of the league. Today, it is about what a tremendous character Phil Neville is. Why doesn't he just apply for a job with MUTV. Facts are Murdoch owns The Sun, Sky and until recently 10% of Man U. It's not too hard to add 2 and 2 now.

SydneyGunnerFan

there all f*cked i reacon they talk about the things that get us in trouble all the time not the things that we do well so i dunno ay

champs

SydneyGunnerFan - change your signature coz the last time i looked we are the current champions of england

I don't know why he said that about us. We earnt our way to the top. Anyway it won't affect us as it will make us play even better if anything. :lol:

tony

Howard is ******, James Lawton is ****, but John Nicholson from football365 is ****ing bastard. I have an irrational dislike of him. :!:

Gooner18

Yeah its hilarious how biased Sky and the sun are towards any team apart for Man U's bitter rivals Arsenal. Its really sad when Sky is supposed to be giving viewers an unbiased view on football matches but they have a 10% share in Man U.

Alexone234

Sky are beginning to turn against manure though. They like Chelski now. As Manure taste more failure, the fickle news room at Sky will start to become very pro-Chelski and un-United.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom