• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Any chance the club knew there was some interest in Iwobi and were lining up a replacement in Coutinho?

Would be amazing if we pull this off. From Iwobi to Coutinho would be a massive upgrade.

If we fix the defence, I could see us challenging for the league imo and no I’ve not been smoking marijuana.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
What are these comments...some of you lot need to relax and remember this is a football forum ffs, thirsty ****s :lol:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Any chance the club knew there was some interest in Iwobi and were lining up a replacement in Coutinho?

Would be amazing if we pull this off. From Iwobi to Coutinho would be a massive upgrade.

If we fix the defence, I could see us challenging for the league imo and no I’ve not been smoking marijuana.

Risk is we end up with a season of Ceballos/Coutinho before they naff off/back to better things. A bit like those American high schoolers who score a date to the prom with some celebrity via social media, then its back to their sad lives...

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I rate Coutinho as a very good player. Not world class though, which is what his transfer fee suggests.

I would take him as an inside LW.

I do worry about the loan fee reported. €30m is a lot of money if there isn't a reasonable buyout clause included. Have to be responsible with the money and not think too much in short term.

Underhill

I doubt Coutinho is coming to Arsenal, but seeing as Barca want him gone, I'm sure there's a buyout clause included to whoever picks him up. My best guess is that United takes him.

ChefMan21

I rate Coutinho as a very good player. Not world class though, which is what his transfer fee suggests.

I would take him as an inside LW.

I do worry about the loan fee reported. €30m is a lot of money if there isn't a reasonable buyout clause included. Have to be responsible with the money and not think too much in short term.
The fee for a return to the Champions League?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Itll be interesting to see where everyone fits in

Torreira Ceballos
Pepe Coutinho Auba
Lacazette

Powerful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom