• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They already sold Malcom to Zenit so they have the space, right? Or do you mean in terms of money (€30m loan fee)?

On a sidenote, really hope Barca don't go for that scumbag Neymar. Barcelona really letting go of their identity over the last few years. Such madness.
Not sure exactly, all I saw from some Catalan journos was that Neymar's arrival depended on Coutinho leaving.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

On a more serious note, beggars can't be choosers.

I don't think Coutinho is an incredibly amazing player, but at the right price a loan for him could work out well for us if it means we're keeping Aubameyang and playing him centrally for the last year of his contract.

It wouldn't stop our LW options like Saka or Martinelly from having a future here and could help us get top 4.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

On a more serious note, beggars can't be choosers.

I don't think Coutinho is an incredibly amazing player, but at the right price a loan for him could work out well for us if it means we're keeping Aubameyang and playing him centrally for the last year of his contract.

It wouldn't stop our LW options like Saka or Martinelly from having a future here and could help us get top 4.

I think he's a seriously good option at LW for a year, maybe even 2. Wouldn't want to buy him, but a loan wouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't affect plans in midfield or defence.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You'd have to be a fool to be against Coutinho on loan. Unless his loan fee was astronomical, you're getting a proven PL player returning to England to prove he still has it.

Wages and obligations to buy can be a huge stumbling block right now.

Look at how much bayern paid for his loan fee, at this point in time that would be almost a full Thomas Partey release clause.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The thing with this Kia business is we need to give some time to see how Raul + Edu approach it. I dont mind sometimes taking players like backup RBs from them if it means we can get deals like this done.

It will get bad if we repeatedly take their players; on big money even if we dont need them. That hasnt happened so far. At the end of the day Luiz was a proven PL CB and we didnt have much cash/time for anything much more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wages and obligations to buy can be a huge stumbling block right now.

Look at how much bayern paid for his loan fee, at this point in time that would be almost a full Thomas Partey release clause.
Yh if the loan fee is crazy then I'm against the deal. But what do you mean by it costing the same as Partey's RC? Coutinho cost Bayern £40-50m altogether??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom