• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,337

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
genius move to make the triple sub, without bringing on a single forward. Getting in three guys who cant keep possession, while the team was building up a nice head of steam.

What is more important is that the apple of his eye got some minutes while being ineffective as usual. Genius. Sheer Genius.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Didn't watch the game, was out enjoying the sunshine. When I saw the result I thought yep, that's Arsenal! Brighton already safe and we still only manage a draw. Lets hope we reach the EL final, the PL is done now.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Player wise I think we need to keep Laca, PEA, Özil, Leno, Sokratis and a few others

Why? Did you not see how Laca and Auba wasted all the chances handed to them? Or how Sokratis has given up and has been on auto-pilot for the past months? I'll keep Leno and then bin every single player in our squad over the next few seasons.

OSBK

Established Member
Why? Did you not see how Laca and Auba wasted all the chances handed to them? Or how Sokratis has given up and has been on auto-pilot for the past months? I'll keep Leno and then bin every single player in our squad over the next few seasons.

Its pretty obvious pal, we have conceeded 50 goals in the epl. We have concceded more than city and pool combined and 2 more than newcastle. Your right with leno but so wrong with laca and auba, over 40 goals this season combined.

Pool salah and mane = 42 goals
City Aguero and sterling = 37 goals
Arsenal Auba and laca = 33 goals

We have the 3rd best strike duo in the epl and could finish pretty close to city's duo. How on earth those 2 players are even considered getting replaced is criminal.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I was in the stadium watching the **** show. Fans were disappointed. Some minor booing for Lich and Xhaka. But before anything happened, they announced sending off for Ramsey, Lap of honour, the women's team winning ISL. So the mood turned brighter.

Agree with this. There was a lot of frustration around me. Lots of moaning about Xhaka and us not playing the ball forwards. A lot of annoyance at the end and a few mutterings of "why should we stay after this performance". (I've missed out the swear words here)

I wished they had done the Ramsey presentation before the game kicked off. I felt disappointed that the ground was around two thirds empty for him. I was the only one left in my row which was pretty sad.

OSBK

Established Member
Agree with this. There was a lot of frustration around me. Lots of moaning about Xhaka and us not playing the ball forwards. A lot of annoyance at the end and a few mutterings of "why should we stay after this performance". (I've missed out the swear words here)

I wished they had done the Ramsey presentation before the game kicked off. I felt disappointed that the ground was around two thirds empty for him. I was the only one left in my row which was pretty sad.

There was the moaners next to me but they would moan if we were winning 10-0. Quite a few where i sat stayed, as soon as aaron got his sendoff they left. I dont think they players helped, soon as the whistle went they all went and sat down. We were all upset but ffs get off your arse and appreicate the support.

It was very emotional when aaron got his sendoff, dont think i have sung so loud. Onto next season it is.

rockofcashel

I'm wondering what has Petr Cech done to warrant a send off? He's barely been with the club a few years, and won all he won in the game playing for Chelsea.

My biggest fear is that he'll sign off by handing Chelsea the EL as well.. Leno should be playing in that

RacingPhoton

Established Member

Yeah. Would have been lot better if it was before the game. Lots of fans had reached earlier. Would have been a fitting send off with a victory. Also, if that referee had any sense of self respect, he wouldn't come back to the Emirates. After the abuses he heard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom